• Sazare

• 80x100

• Treason

• Taylor fanboy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

define debut 

debut of quality peak :gaycat4:

what's going on with me:biblio: I thought the first photo was a pic of a cute guy. After looking for a while I realized it was Taylor :deadbanana2:

• Haha 7

Folklore even though I've never listened to most of it. That American Dynasty song is enough to want the whole album erased from existence.

NFR can go too but it's bad in an extremely inoffensive and unmemorable way so I don't care as much

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sazare said:

That American Dynasty song is enough to want the whole album erased from existence.

That song is incredible, wtf do you mean? :biblio:

OT: I voted for NFR because I still have yet to listen to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

what's going on with me:biblio: I thought the first photo was a pic of a cute guy. After looking for a while I realized it was Taylor :deadbanana2:

Girl.. :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Folklore even though I've never listened to most of it. That American Dynasty song is enough to want the whole album erased from existence.

NFR can go too but it's bad in an extremely inoffensive and unmemorable way so I don't care as much

So you participate in these discussions without listening to full projects? How can you give credible opinions this way

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Treason said:

So you participate in these discussions without listening to full projects? How can you give credible opinions this way

I've heard enough.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Bloo said:

That song is incredible, wtf do you mean? :biblio:

OT: I voted for NFR because I still have yet to listen to it.

It's extremely "gauche," to quote a lyric from the song. Very "well-behaved women rarely make history ;)))))) #Warren2020"-level corniness, and possibly one of the top ten worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I was so sure it was Troye Sivan :lmao: 

• Like 1

Never understood the hype with Folklore... The other two are jaw dropping

Edited by Sprite

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Sazare said:

It's extremely "gauche," to quote a lyric from the song. Very "well-behaved women rarely make history ;)))))) #Warren2020"-level corniness, and possibly one of the top ten worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Listen to more music then, bb. 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

Excuse me what? American dynasty is such a great song.

The fact that you're hating on dynasty + NFR makes me question your music taste lmao

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.