Sophie Ellis-Bextor - "Catch You EP"

xokuba

The song which made me a fan when it first came out. :clap3:

Wish this also had a resurgence. 

To me, "Catch You" was a weird single because from the moment it first got released a portion of its bridge melody (specifically this section):

"I am gonna find you, there ain't no distance far enough my love's gonna find you"

. . sounded to me like a portion of the bridge melody (specifically this section):

"I thought it was love, I thought it was Heaven, Having the time of my life, I know it's not true"

. . from this:

. . and wrapped up in less bombastic production. Maybe I'm crazy though as nobody else appears to hear the sameness of the melody.

5 hours ago, 808dream said:

Can't understand why she did not release Late Night with Jack Savoretti on streaming services as a single. 

That song was a sure hit. 

That was probably more up to Jack, since it was his song. It's stuck on a vinyl too :rip: 

finally DOWN WITH LOVE is on streaming 

My favorite song from her. I remember MTV playing it all the time back in the day, I hated it at the time lol

19 hours ago, RadioactiveLights said:

That was probably more up to Jack, since it was his song. It's stuck on a vinyl too :rip: 

It was an exclusive to the IT vinyl version of Europiana by JS, but she actually wrote the song so... :sad:

2 minutes ago, 808dream said:

It was an exclusive to the IT vinyl version of Europiana by JS, but she actually wrote the song so... :sad:

Well it being a co-write doesn't mean she has the rights to it, unfortunately...

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Well it being a co-write doesn't mean she has the rights to it, unfortunately...

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.