"A Bar Song" tops US Spotify for the first time

Green

so obsessed with this song tbh

• Like 2

Do you guys think he will have further hits? The best songs on the album were all released already before the album (Let it burn, vegas, annabelle), and they gave My Fault a chance but it didn't stick. Nothing else on the album has potential to be big, so I wonder what are they going to do. Maybe he should release a deluxe with a surefire hit song on it.

b9vQP33.gif

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Do you guys think he will have further hits? The best songs on the album were all released already before the album (Let it burn, vegas, annabelle), and they gave My Fault a chance but it didn't stick. Nothing else on the album has potential to be big, so I wonder what are they going to do. Maybe he should release a deluxe with a surefire hit song on it.

b9vQP33.gif

He should push this song from his new album next. It's so goood. Radio would eat it up.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Coming for #1 Monday and more points for me on the Billboard Hot 100 Challenge App:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yep, this confirms the #1 on the Hot 100, especially after the six-digit gains on the Tuesday and Wednesday updates. Nearly 8 million streams on US Spotify on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

b9vQP33.gif

The song is much bigger than him so probably not

Finally decided to listen to this for the first time the other day and it's definitely a fun song, and I rarely listen to country. Not surprised people had this playing during the bbqs yesterday. 

• Like 1

Its staying power is hell impressive, glad for him. :clap3: 

That's cute, it's been sitting pretty at #1 in Canada for a long time now. Also whatever blocks that nasty tiktok fad MILLION DOLLAR BABY :clap3::pukey:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, faceclef said:

remixing/sampling an old hit is such a cheat code lmao

What does this sample?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.