Candace Owens claims a group of Jews was committing a greater Christian holocaust.

Aethereal

For the context everything she says is false and anti-semitic. 

Appointed by Joseph Stalin, Yagoda supervised arrests, show trials, and executions of the Old Bolsheviks Lev Kamenev and Grigory Zinoviev, climactic events of the Great Purge. Yagoda also supervised construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using penal labor from the gulag system, during which 12,000–25,000 laborers died.

Charged with crimes of wrecking, espionage, Trotskyism and conspiracy, Yagoda was a defendant at the Trial of the Twenty-One, the last of the major Soviet show trials of the 1930s. Following his confession at the trial, Yagoda was found guilty and shot. 

Additional information, those victims were not targeted on basis of being Christians. And they represent only a minority of all prisoners (the vast majority survived the camps unlike in Hitler's camps) And only 7% of Bolshevik elite and party was Jewish compared to what is told by her and many Neo-Nazis.

Candace Owens claims 15 million Christians were killed by Genrikh Yagoda alone in Greater Holocaust.  (she does use the word greater holocaust few minutes earlier the part I selected in YT)

Edited by Aethereal

6 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Has she gone full on crazy now or is this just her grifting the far right loons?

She is skeptical about the Earth's shape and claims NASA is satanic, so she's serious.

I send her a tweet correcting her about Bolsheviks. Before Twitter privatized likes, I noticed her liking some of those tweets by non-popular Twitter accounts meaning she checks some of the replies. So I hope she saw my tweet calling her out.

• Haha 1

Perhaps she will soon join M.I.A. and start selling actual tin foil hats.

• Haha 1

The way she's speaking with confidence as if she's some kind of a scholar on Soviet history is taking me OUT

"they assassinated the tsar in 1880" :deadbanana2:

Edited by Pendulum

she is proof that you can really make a career as a conservative pundit saying anything as long as you say it with confidence. 

• Like 2

Not the century old judeo-bolshevism conspiracy that was pushed by the Nazi's.

:skull:

• Thanks 1

Can we please ban her from ATRL? 

This is why you must always question people who try to make an argument of "Stalin was worse than Hitler" because it is almost always Holocaust revisionism. 

• Thanks 2

Can we please stop talking about her? This isn't even a significant person, she's a commentator, no different than Andrew Tate or Blaire White. She has zero credits to her name.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.