🏵️ Let's Spoon // Mini Season 5 • WINNER: Aurora 🏵️

thecptz

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

us clocking out at 2 hours and 45 minutes.

we said spoon speedrun lessgoooo

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Element

• Alldeezy

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

We need to give massive flowers to @Rence!! Baby Z and I forced him to sign up just a few hours before the mini and he slayed all the way to 2nd place! What an icon. Former #14 peaking Spooner now LS Mini RUNNER-UP!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Element said:

We need to give massive flowers to @Rence!! Baby Z and I forced him to sign up just a few hours before the mini and he slayed all the way to 2nd place! What an icon. Former #14 peaking Spooner now LS Mini RUNNER-UP!

Omg :cries:

Thank you hoests @thecptz @Element that was very fun :heart:

Spoiler

Time to ignore the Games section again especially Let's S word

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Rence said:

Omg :cries:

Thank you hoests @thecptz @Element that was very fun :heart:

Hide contents

Time to ignore the Games section again especially Let's S word

I know where to find you :gaycat2:

• Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator

The new shelven :clap3:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Legend E said:

The new shelven :clap3:

shein shelven perhaps

first of all -- thank you @Element for trusting me enough to ask me to host one of the minis of literally one of the most iconic games on this forum :clap3: from being your first co-host to now getting to host a mini version... what a timeline! loved coming up with ideas with you. your brains so big and i'm so impressed with it. we love you and we appreciate all your hard works that you put into lets spoon :kiss: mwah.

congrats @Aurora a slayage of a contestant and now u won the mini version so you can keep winning the main seasons yassss. you did that especially in the middle of the night in the down under! @Rence my SEAster... you also did that and you put up a good fight. a true lipsync assassin style. killed them with kindness and with Ou's YASSSS!

@brycehooha @gardendreams @EriKills @Alldeezy @Ttoki @touya kinomoto @Luckitty @Fifteen thank you so much for applying to this mini! i was afraid that it was gonna flop because of the time but yall slayed and i'm so grateful for everyone of you! hugs :hug: hope you enjoyed this mini and thai cultures and maybe learn something new along the way, giggles :heart2:

love.

finishing asc yesterday and now i finished a let's spoon mini. i did that.

• Like 7

Congrats @Aurora on the win 

And thanks for guest hosting @thecptz :heart:

I had fun :duca: keen for the next spoon season. @Element

• Like 2

Speech yayayay thank you for hosting Baby Z!!! :heart:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, thecptz said:

first of all -- thank you @Element for trusting me enough to ask me to host one of the minis of literally one of the most iconic games on this forum :clap3: from being your first co-host to now getting to host a mini version... what a timeline! loved coming up with ideas with you. your brains so big and i'm so impressed with it. we love you and we appreciate all your hard works that you put into lets spoon :kiss: mwah.

love.

finishing asc yesterday and now i finished a let's spoon mini. i did that.

of course!! it's always wonderful collaborating with you - whether as contestants or hosting team <3

thank you for hosting despite being so busy. you really snapped finishing ASC and doing this the next night! slayed

now you get to REST

• Like 1

not erika

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.