Katy Perry performing at Dolce & Gabbana Event

RIKI232

the way i'd hate my life and punch several walls rn if i was a kat ...

if she's doing all of these stunts on purpose to stir up controversy i'll applaud the effort but it's obviously not working because no one cares outside of stan culture, and it looks silly as hell :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• SinnerCity

• Sexyzinger

• Itz_Dani!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Junipero said:

Did Katy just shade Kesha by saying "I stay winning" when she sang Swish Swish? 

Bby that's only in your head

————

suddenly working with fashion brands is now a problem because Katy is doing it but all of your favs keep wearing their clothes, watching the runway shows and all that at least yall should try to hide your hypocrisy a bit harder!

katy looks amazing and I'm glad CAIL is getting some recognition!

Edited by DoublePistols
  • Like 1

Oh she is VILE

Looks and sounds awful...no one will ever make me like you Katy

• Thanks 1

The fake outrage when y'all faves have worked with these problematic brands but act holier than thou when Katy does, get a life :rip: 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, campelo said:

The people lashing here while their faves wear their clothes :hoetenks:

My faves wouldn't be caught dead in D&G, not only because the founders are trash, but bc the clothes are tacky and desperate.  

Only *some* pop artists wear D&G, and it's because they're either ignorant as hell (embarrassing) or they don't care about the founders (even worse).

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

There's a lot of deflection going on in here. This isn't about other people's faves. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris Brown collab next :duca:

• Haha 1

What's wrong with D&G? :rip:

Cali Gurls x Music Sounds Better With You mash-up??? :flame:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Comedor said:

What's wrong with D&G? :rip:

They're horrible people but Katy is far from the only person to associate with them. Beyonce, Taylor, and Gaga are just a few of the major celebs that continue to wear them. 

2 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

Oh she is VILE

Looks and sounds awful...no one will ever make me like you Katy

Yet you're here commenting on a thread about her. Looks like she's living rent free in your head and it's among you miserable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They're horrible people but Katy is far from the only person to associate with them. Beyonce, Taylor, and Gaga are just a few of the major celebs that continue to wear them. 

Who are they and what kind of terrible things they did? :rip:

I mean I could search online, but honestly I don't care. I got curious because a friend of mine works there and he is one of the best human beings I have ever met. I wouldn't cancel him for working at D&G. :rip:

Stan culture is weird, I guess.

as a Xtina stan... why is Katy getting so much hate in here for her D&G performance in comparison to Xtina? ... I mean I hated her vocals but that's it...

• Like 1

The google research here, omg the effort just to drag her :hoetenks:

Queen looking great as always! Loved CAIL performance!

• Like 1

All of these years and her live vocals still this bad :rip: and it's only getting worse as she ages

15 hours ago, Junipero said:

Did Katy just shade Kesha by saying "I stay winning" when she sang Swish Swish? 

She's not thinking of Kesha.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, J Legend X said:

as a Xtina stan... why is Katy getting so much hate in here for her D&G performance in comparison to Xtina? ... I mean I hated her vocals but that's it...

It's mostly Kesha Taylor and Lady Gaga fans.

• Thumbs Down 1

Every corp is some what problematic. Some more than others.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Not liddos trying to act morally superior, when their fave is still working with an abuser and is a friend of an abuser.

:toofunny3:

They are just as hypocritical as their fave. But they will never get over the trauma of Roar vs. Applause, so they don't mind seizing the moment, even if their fave is still working with disreputable people. "Bu-but she's talented" 

Edited by bliaz

On 7/5/2024 at 8:46 AM, helpthomas said:

the way i'd hate my life and punch several walls rn if i was a kat ...

if she's doing all of these stunts on purpose to stir up controversy i'll applaud the effort but it's obviously not working because no one cares outside of stan culture, and it looks silly as hell :rip:

That sucks, maybe it is a blessing you aren't a kat. Don't want you to hurt yourself. 

Anyways, all this promo. She is really coming for the top 20, finally a pop star who is engaging in pop star antics.

15 hours ago, J Legend X said:

Because Katy, unfortunately, is still a well known name. I'm sure xtina would get more hate if people knew who she was :pancake:

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.