Biden says he needs more sleep and plans to stop scheduling events after 8pm

SoldierofLove

Biden told Democratic governors during a meeting at the White House on Wednesday that part of his plan going forward is to stop scheduling events after 8 p.m. so that he can get more sleep, according to three sources briefed on his comments.

Biden also made a joke to the governors that didn't go over well: "I'm fine — I don't know about my brain, though." Jen O'Malley Dillon, Biden's campaign chairwoman, said the president was "clearly making a joke and then said, 'All kidding aside.'"

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/biden-tells-democratic-governors-he-needs-more-sleep-and-plans-to-stop-scheduling-events-after-8-p-m-1.6951801

More sleep ain't gonna make you come ALIVE Sleepy Joe. :skull: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Idk, I think he's so sleep deprived that only a permanent nap can fix him. Hope they consider his options.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

He just needs a lil crack

ATP just work his ass into the grave so we can get someone new, he's already 40% there

ezgif-5-e0c737b5ff.thumb.gif.7c98c8593ee

Or maybe he needs to resign and live all his days in however many naps he wants and leave the presidentioal race to a younger, more competent person who can stay up after 9pm.

Just a suggestion. :coffee2:

• Like 5

This is our commander in chief by the way, what's gonna happen if WWIII comes, he'll tell them not to wake his ass up until 8 am

Edited by TedLasso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure, I understand wanting to sleep early on a slow uneventful day, specially someone with such a stressful/intense position as his, AND his age. 

But imagine a very serious threat to the US happening at like 11pm and him having his phone on 'do not disturb', sleeping merrily and not bothering to wake up, or there's already an emergency at hand and he still insists on going to bed at 8. 

Oops. Already proven false after one day. 
Get it gramps 🎉 staying up till 11 

Edited by GhostBox

11 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Sure, I understand wanting to sleep early on a slow uneventful day, specially someone with such a stressful/intense position as his, AND his age. 

But imagine a very serious threat to the US happening at like 11pm and him having his phone on 'do not disturb', sleeping merrily and not bothering to wake up, or there's already an emergency at hand and he still insists on going to bed at 8. 

Do you really think that's how it'd work

14 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

And when somebody spots him in a nightclub at 3AM bopping to Von Dutch, then what?

Back 2 bed 2 bed 2 bed 2 die. :giraffe:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.