Biden Comes Out as a Black Woman on Radio

Eat The Acid

I know he can't form a coherent sentence most of the time but he's obviously talking about Harris and then serving as VP with Obama. 

anyway still wild we identify Obama as just black and Kamala as just black too, I wonder when we have an actual fully black person if we'll call them the first and just call Obama and Kamala POC 

Edited by TedLasso
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden should not be fumbling his words like that

I finally listened and yea. As usual people making a scandal out of nothing 😂

he is literally saying he's proud he has the first woman and black VP, proud he served with the first black president and proud he appointed a black woman as Supreme Court Justice. 

Biden having one of the most diverse cabinets and judge appointies is highly overlooked  

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

he is literally saying he's proud he has the first woman and black VP, proud he served with the first black president and proud he appointed a black woman as Supreme Court Justice. 

Biden having one of the most diverse cabinets and judge appointies is highly overlooked  

And the point has flown over your head :skull:

Girl we know what he was trying to say, no one listening to that actually believes that Biden thinks he's a black woman, the point is his brain has turned to mush and the cadaver can't string together a coherent thought or sentence anymore to save his life

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

So why didn't he say that? He literally said he's proud to be the first black female servicing beside a black president. Why are you transcribing words he did not say. He's proud to be a black woman! 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

And the point has flown over your head :skull:

Girl we know what he was trying to say, no one listening to that actually believes that Biden thinks he's a black woman, the point is his brain has turned to mush and the cadaver can't string together a coherent thought or sentence anymore to save his life

Just like Biden's brain - the box is empty. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

We all know who he's referring to but the way this man speaks is damn incoherent and a jumbled up mess that nothing he says ever makes sense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.