• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Robyn.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Lemon

OTHs will lose their minds over Taylor not giving a f**k about artists who publicly shamed and dragged her. She doesn't have to cater to people who would use every opportunity to jump on her neck.

Sabrina on the other hand, has never been shady towards her or any other artist. She deserves the success she's having due to a whole decade of working hard without shading other artists :clap3:

Go collect those #1s, Sabrina :heart:

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

No one is being gas lit into thinking that witch is a girls girl

Vrooms off in my party girl purple bugatti for BRAT summer

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

4 minutes ago, Janet said:

Swifties have got to start acknowledging the fact that what her/team is doing by releasing these weird unnecessary variants weeks after the album dropped is nothing short of humiliating and desperate. :suburban:

Welcome to business 101 :suburban:

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

I mean she used to call Olivia her "kid" 

:suburban:

and what is this suppose to prove?

there's zero evidence of taylor suing Olivia, it's just a theory you guys came up with :ryan3:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

OTHs will lose their minds over Taylor not giving a f**k about artists who publicly shamed and dragged her. She doesn't have to cater to people who would use every opportunity to jump on her neck.

Sabrina on the other hand, has never been shady towards her or any other artist. She deserves the success she's having due to a whole decade of working hard without shading other artists :clap3:

Go collect those #1s, Sabrina :heart:

Publicly shamed, and it's just shaming her for having too many unnecessary variants. :ryan3:

I promise you'll get through this 

43 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wrong. It's still a Brat summer xx!

.💚🍵💚

Edited by marky cat
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I love Taylor, but I don't believe this message from her. In her latest songs, she talks about feeling insecure and geriatric after turning 30.
We know how competitive she is. She also talks about being replaced, and that scares her. :giraffe:  She's the cobra queen :gayorkcat2:
im as venomous as taylor, so i get her strategies :foxaylove2: :eli:

My theories:

1. She's trying to be friends with Sabrina only to backstab her later, just like she did with Katy Perry. The best way to destroy your enemy is to study them

2. Taylor shows a certain favoritism towards Sabrina because she is blonde and has blue eyes like her and is as "charming" as her. She sees "herself" in Sabrina

3. She knows Sabrina is Olivia Nemesis and is doin everything to help her, so Olivia is finally destroyed. 

4. She also knows that Sabrina is currently battling with Billie Eilish on the charts. Sabrina is literally stealing the spotlight from Billie this year. 
What better way to boost Sabrina's power and humiliate Billie than to send out a tweet and claim she's the queen instead of billie???
Now Sabrina streams will increase

5. She just loved Espresso. Yes the song is that good :gaycat2:

SABRINA%2520CARPENTER%252015032023.jpg

Nurse

• Haha 11

olivia is a clear threat to usurp taylor's legacy immediately upon debut so she had to be cut. sabrina is hot rn... but taylor obviously doesnt see sabrina and her 10+ year career as a threat and is still deciding whether or not she'll just be hot for 1 summer so she can safely prop her up.

girls girl only when she is still the girl on top!

18 minutes ago, bielneira said:

ATRL is on a brat Summer or a Short n' Sweet Summer?

None because they can't stand see women winning and start diminishing the success of every girl

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

olivia is a clear threat to usurp taylor's legacy immediately upon debut so she had to be cut. sabrina is hot rn... but taylor obviously doesnt see sabrina and her 10+ year career as a threat and is still deciding whether or not she'll just be hot for 1 summer so she can safely prop her up.

girls girl only when she is still the girl on top!

I don't think Taylor is necessarily threatened by other women being bigger than her, but I do think she wants to maintain her status as America's Sweetheart/Girl Next Door.

Sabrina is a lot more explicit and sexual than Olivia and Taylor, so I don't think she's seen as someone who could be branded in that same way.

Edited by Rotunda

3 hours ago, Robyn. said:

She's not a girl's girl lol

She's most likely thinking to herself that Sabrina's sucess is thanks to her Eras tour, so somehow it's linked to her...

Well… that's kinda true? No?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

passing out templates at Taynation headquarters stating "OTHS will ___________"

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hey haters are so stupid, it's so funny 

It's like babysitting toddlers. Their view of reality is underdeveloped and naive. 

2 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Well… that's kinda true? No?

No. The other acts who opened didn't enjoy such surges and Sabrina was already rising slowly with every new release. Her previous album was doing bigger and bigger numbers even before the Eras Tour and personally I first heard of her following the Olivia debacle. It's an organic slow rise for Sabrina and she would've smashed with Espresso with or without the Eras tour. And her breakthrough doesn't even sound like something Taylor would do. Espresso gained most noise following Coachella if anything. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

No. The other acts who opened didn't enjoy such surges and Sabrina was already rising slowly with every new release. Her previous album was doing bigger and bigger numbers even before the Eras Tour and personally I first heard of her following the Olivia debacle. It's an organic slow rise for Sabrina and she would've smashed with Espresso with or without the Eras tour. And her breakthrough doesn't even sound like something Taylor would do. Espresso gained most noise following Coachella if anything. 

Nah, I disagree with that.

The success acts like Gracie and Sabrina are enjoying in 2024 is at least partially thanks to opening for the single most successful stadium tour of all time…

Even if Sabrina was on a steady incline with Emails… the Eras tour increased her profile exponentially.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Janet said:

Swifties have got to start acknowledging the fact that what her/team is doing by releasing these weird unnecessary variants weeks after the album dropped is nothing short of humiliating and desperate. :suburban:

You're right. The constant no. 1s and hit threads week after week were quite an embarrassment for Taylor haters everywhere from the Billy Goats to the Dew Lips to the Brat Dollz.

God(dess Taylor) is good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.