Sabrina arena tour completely sold out. Why ATRL keeps losing?

Julia Fox

Sabrina Carpenter "Short n' Sweet" arena tour is officially sold out after when ATRL were saying she didn't had the power and the base for doing that for only having two hits that were fueled by autoplay payola. Did the autoticket payola work then? Why ATRL keeps losing when it comes to Sabrina Carpenter? When will ATRL finally admit their lose and just assume that Sabrina Carpenter is here to stay?

• Like 9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Space Cowboy

• mike_int

• Parallel

somehow she always stays here and i cant stand it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The sudden 180 career change… Someone did some GOOD burjeria on her like what

• Haha 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Tbh Sabrina is pretty much universally known among the gen z gp, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner especially cause she's had so many past bops 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way she went from disney khia artist to mpg in like 2 years :bibliahh:

• Haha 6

Please Please Please add more dates 

• Like 1

but yeah anyone who thought this tour wasn't finna sell out was not paying attention given how much good will she's gotten herself with the eics tour + the opening gigs + festivals in the last 2 years, very smart on her team's part since she was always a great performer she just needed the platform :heart:

• Like 3

Honestly I had no idea who she is until "Espresso" but she released 6 albums and started almost decade ago as a singer and had Disney background as actress before that.

It would be weird if she didnt sell out arena tour in US after all that time.

oprah winfrey GIF

• Haha 2

I'm not very surprised tbh. She's had a small fanbase for a while, she's been building hype since Nonsense and Feather went viral, Eras tour gave her some great exposure and a really good boost, and finally the back-to-back smash hits that she had this year.

Announcing an album and an arena tour was really smart. Her team is striking while the iron is hot and they are not letting any opportunity slide away.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2

For me, i still need some convincing on this upcoming album. :cm:
There have been many cases this year, of there being good lead singles leading up to snoozefest albums. 
So the long wait for the album has me worried ngl. I can't trust that anybody is going to deliver a good album anymore. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.