"Sorry, this artist is not charting anywhere at the moment."

SoldierofLove

Just now, halcyonday said:

Katy at her flop is still more successful than Janet's entire catalogue and I will point it out when you bring Katy into this. My original post said nothing about Katy, but since you decided to bring her into this, I will destroy you with facts. Oh, and I will surely downvote everything here as that Apolonio user has been stalking me in every thread with downvotes, why cry about downvotes now? :deadbanana: And trust me, it's too easy to come for Janet, like her stats are awful. 

Who is crying?

shea-do-i-look-upset-to-you.gif

Really, it's nothing personal and I'm having fun, but you seem aggravated, so just relax.

The only reason I brought Katy up was because you're a Katy stan, it's not rocket sience.

• Haha 2

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Virgos Groove

• Apolonio

• SoldierofLove

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Let me get this straight: your fav... can't sing. :rip: Can't dance. :rip: Can't write without Bonnie McKee. :rip: Has zero acclaimed albums. :rip: Has zero Grammys. :rip: Has zero Oscar nominations. :rip: And the only relevant deal she ever signed wasn't even for her music. :rip:

How does it feel when the only solace you have is an album that came out when...

...phones looked like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCj_5wn-tGWjtjUmkASW-

...Britain was ruled by this man:

Gordon-Brown-announces-th-005.jpg?width=465&dpr=1&s=none

...this individual was still alive:

88185008_770x433_acf_cropped_770x433_acf_cropped.jpg

...and this was considered the peak of comedy:

2Fyos7q2pA.png

:hoetenks::hoetenks::hoetenks:

Now imagine if you could spend all that time that you pulled into this fUnNy post into streaming Janet, then maybe her entire discography wouldn't be outstreamed by Cali Gurls :deadbanana: your last.fm is filled with industry plants who can't sing, dance, play an instrument, or produce anything, so be the change you wanna see and drop Rihanna and others instead of complaining about Katy. :heart2: 

like imagine thinking that not having an Oscar is a drag? like??? you just type anything. Like Katy's ability to play guitar ALONE makes her more talented than half of your top 50. Worry about that, AND Janet's 2024 stats as it's the topic about that. :heart:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Mickie said:

Imagine saying this :rip:

Janet Jackson 

Daily 646,078
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Now imagine if you could spend all that time that you pulled into this fUnNy post into streaming Janet, then maybe her entire discography wouldn't be outstreamed by Cali Gurls :deadbanana: your last.fm is filled with industry plants who can't sing, dance, play an instrument, or produce anything

Industry plants like... Mariah, Madonna, Beyoncé, George Michael, Kendrick Lamar and U2? :hoetenks:

• Haha 7

The Janet slander here is total madness. The Is Math Related to Science songstress wishes she had an album half as good as Janet's worst.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

The Janet slander here is total madness. The Is Math Related to Science songstress wishes she had an album half as good as Janet's worst.

fff

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mickie said:

@ me once Katy manages to outsell Janet, thank you

This isn't even the topic about that? :rip: It's about her stats in 2024.

also, you might wanna argue with their official stats :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Industry plants like... Mariah, Madonna, Beyoncé, George Michael, Kendrick Lamar and U2? :hoetenks:

i know i also would be hiding listening to plants like lil nas x and pinkpanetheras if i were you :ahh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i know i also would be hiding listening to plants like lil nas x and pinkpanetheras if i were you :ahh: 

Challenge: define "industry plant". Because I just KNOW you don't know what it means.

And there's no shame in listening to PinkPantheress. Heaven Knows >>> any of Katy's albums.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Apolonio said:

fff

spacer.png

The antipathy towards Janet is mad weird. Like the only bad thing she did is that they lack the music knowledge to know how legendary she is and it's not even her fault :deadbanana2: But let me keep it cute for my own good.

• Thanks 3

Who's gonna tell 'em :suburban:

Spoiler

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

Edited by the good guy_duh

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

The antipathy towards Janet is mad weird. Like the only bad thing she did is that they lack the music knowledge to know how legendary she is and it's not even her fault :deadbanana2: But let me keep it cute for my own good.

Exactly. It's very VERY weird. I would've to have brain rot to try and stoop so low so I can understand the reasoning behind the blatant disrespect towards a pioneer and legend. It's better to just point and laugh. Like you do clowns at a circus.

See down below. 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

Are we surprised? I have never heard a song of hers and thought she was just MJ's sister before I joined ATRL.

we-love.gif

The fact that this one sentence triggered 5 people to bring Katy into this and lose the stats argument instead of simply sending some of Janet's best songs to promote her music in 2024... This is why we can't have nice things. Y'all Janet stans are just too aggressive and hungry for a quick drag instead of spreading her bops in here. If you wanna continue the Janet vs Katy discussion, create a thread and I'll be very happy to join. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The fact that this one sentence triggered 5 people to bring Katy into this and lose the stats argument instead of simply sending some of Janet's best songs to promote her music in 2024... This is why we can't have nice things. Y'all Janet stans are just too aggressive and hungry for a quick drag instead of spreading her bops in here. If you wanna continue the Janet vs Katy discussion, create a thread and I'll be very happy to join. 

But boo, your original comment was ill intentioned and you knew it was going to trigger these worthless arguments all over again.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

lose the stats argument

1. Janet outsold Katy.

2. Shall we have the talent argument? The discography argument? The acclaim argument? :foxaylove3:

• Like 4

She's been done wrong but she and her label don't do much to help her stay relevant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

But boo, your original comment was ill intentioned and you knew it was going to trigger these worthless arguments all over again.

It's the truth tho, never heard her music before and I didn't even know she was a singer until I joined the website. Radio and TV stations in my country never played her music. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

1. Janet outsold Katy.

2. Shall we have the talent argument? The discography argument? The acclaim argument? :foxaylove3:

Just tag me and I will join.

yoncegif300contrast.thumb.gif.ec5fe8884d56ed88906a3bd5c508e611.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

If you wanna continue the Janet vs Katy discussion, create a thread and I'll be very happy to join. 

What more is there to discuss :rip:

9 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

@halcyonday Your fav doesn't seem to agree with your takes.

:ryan3:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, SoldierofLove said:

What more is there to discuss :rip:

Nothing. It will get shut down and I will see to it. 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.