(G)I-DLE - "KLAXON"

leonagwen

Music video teaser, 

• Like 2

New EP with 4 new songs coming out on Monday June 8th. Music video for Klaxon coming on June 8th.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

New EP with 4 new songs coming out on Monday June 8th. Music video for Klaxon coming on June 8th.

why the short tracklist? mini albums are 7 most of the time

3 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

The music video is out! 

This was awful and mid

6 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

I actually loved it! 

The song is very one note and boring it goes nowhere; Super Lady may have been short but it's prechoruses were EPIC

12 minutes ago, Josh said:

The song is very one note and boring it goes nowhere; Super Lady may have been short but it's prechoruses were EPIC

This song is a diffetent style of music that G- IDLE doesn't usually do, it's got a summery vibe to it. 

Just now, leonagwen said:

This song is a diffetent style of music that G- IDLE doesn't usually do, it's got a summery vibe to it. 

it reminds me of Umpah Umpah wbu?

I'm sad, this is the first time I'm up excited waiting for the lead single video premiere, and I simply don't like it. This might be their weakest lead ever. Unlike the previous era with the 1,2,3 punch (wife, super lady, fate) I just don't see a strong second single out this ep. Better to just fast forward to the next era.

They had a way better summer bop attempt with Dumdi dumdi.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.