• selena_lavigne

• Daddy

• AMIT

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Jesus is code for drug dealer right?

6jqr4Zd.gif

No you see you have to listen to this album and think she is singing about her relationship with Christ.

As i was doing on that very day. And then somewhere along my listening experience i accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

No joke. 

My perception of Honeymoon, was that this was an album that was made for me and my soulmate, long before we met each other, and that we had a love like no other that was going to transcend time. 

So on one end i was thinking Honeymoon is an album that was going to represent what love meant to me, funny because this album helps me fall asleep.

So i was listening to it and i thought about how beautiful the album is and how it felt like she was singing about a higher power.

During that listening experience i ascended into what felt like heaven in my bedroom, and i was like f*** yeah, Jesus is real and love is real. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

He talks so much about Jesus and religion he should follow the Christian music lane then because as a diet carbon version of Shawn Mendes -which is already boring and generic af- he's just not gonna do anything to have success at any means.

Just look at his upcoming tour and see how bad he's flopping whoever said he could do arenas deserves to be fired because girl…

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

No you see you have to listen to this album and think she is singing about her relationship with Christ.

As i was doing on that very day. And then somewhere along my listening experience i accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.

No joke. 

My perception of Honeymoon, was that this was an album that was made for me and my soulmate, long before we met each other, and that we had a love like no other that was going to transcend time. 

So on one end i was thinking Honeymoon is an album that was going to represent what love meant to me, funny because this album helps me fall asleep.

So i was listening to it and i thought about how beautiful the album is and how it felt like she was singing about a higher power.

During that listening experience i ascended into what felt like heaven in my bedroom, and i was like f*** yeah, Jesus is real and love is real. 

I really didn't need all of that, but thank you sis

IKx7Ja3.gif

• Haha 12

Just now, AMIT said:

I really didn't need all of that, but thank you sis

IKx7Ja3.gif

Oh but you did. Cuz if you haven't one day you're going to go through your own spiritual experience and you're going to stream this album and you're going to witness the collapse i'm talking about.

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Oh but you did. Cuz if you haven't one day you're going to go through your own spiritual experience and you're going to stream this album and you're going to witness the collapse i'm talking about.

are we talking shrooms or what

IKx7Ja3.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

No joke. 

How did you get transported to a mental hospital?

Hasn't he already reverted before? Like is this not his second Christian revival, or am I mis-remembering? :deadbanana4:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

How did you get transported to a mental hospital?

Bish they keep calling me cuz i can't pay the ambulance bill. :dies:
But apart from that like if it ever happens to you, just stay calm and know that one day you'll be free and focus on having a calm and good time with yourself and the friends you make. 
Like, i made lots of friends and i streamed Goodbye Lullaby and Midnights when they let me have the headphones. And we watched spongebob. That first facility was nice, and i have no complaints. :cm:

It's called post nutt clarity.

spacer.png

• Haha 8

He's such a f*cking phoney like bffr, isn't this already his second revert :rip:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.