Trump found on Epstein logs

SmittenCake

1 hour ago, Letemtalk said:

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

-- Donald Trump in 2002

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

THANK YOU. I've been looking for this quote for a while now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Pretty sure it's not being reported on because this information was already known. It's been reported on and nobody cared. 

The way people here will brush off EVERYTHING trump did but Biden sneezes and the entire site has a meltdown. :dies: 

OT: Its just more hypocrisy coning from Trump where he calls people perverts but he's the one that has engaged is predatory behaviors his entire life. :ace: 

• Like 1

The question is why is this being reported as if it's new information.

We been knew Trump is a creep, a scumbag, a pedo, a rapist. The 'Katie' story has been public information for nearly a decade.

As with everything else, it's just 'fake news' Dems conspiring to bring him down as far as his supporters are concerned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Pretty sure it's not being reported on because this information was already known. It's been reported on and nobody cared. 

Everyone must know it anyways. But yeah, the outrage 'Grab 'em by the p*s.sy' caused in 2016 was way long ago, everyone knows by now how much of a creep and ab*us3r he is

By the way, homphobes still have the nerve to come for the LGBT+ community when it comes to 'grooming' and 'pdf.file' when their leader is right there doing stuff like this without being held accountable for it and without people calling it on his orientation :coffee2:

I'll wait and see what comes out of this. I like Trump a lot but if anything solid is on the Epstein logs, my support is gone.

• Haha 2

Even if ot got media coverage ot won't change anything in November

3 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

I'll wait and see what comes out of this. I like Trump a lot but if anything solid is on the Epstein logs, my support is gone.

Angry Real Housewives GIF

On 7/3/2024 at 8:37 PM, Onyxmage said:

The way people here will brush off EVERYTHING trump did but Biden sneezes and the entire site has a meltdown. :dies: 

OT: Its just more hypocrisy coning from Trump where he calls people perverts but he's the one that has engaged is predatory behaviors his entire life. :ace: 

👏🏼

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.