Anne-Marie hides her (alleged) rapist husband's face

glitch

For some context, the Rockabye singer's husband, Slowthai has been accused of two counts of rape. The 2002 singer secretly married him in 2022 and they had a baby earlier this year. His trial has now been delayed until 25th November.

Edited by glitch

HELP this is how I find out they're married :deadbanana2:

The accusations happened before they got married? Cuz if so, girl... she's a mess.

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The accusations happened before they got married? Cuz if so, girl... she's a mess.

The assault is alleged to have happened in September 2021. They started dating in early 2022 and then got married in June 2022. He was charged with two counts of rape in May 2023, so I'm sure the allegations had been brewing for a while before that. She definitely had a baby with him after the allegations came out though

Edited by glitch

Not her getting married to THAT :lmao:

Well soon she will relate to Rockabye's lyrics about becoming a single mom as he rots in jail. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, glitch said:

The assault is alleged to have happened in September 2021. They started dating in early 2022 and then got married in June 2022. The allegations came out in May 2023. She definitely had a baby with him after the allegations came out though

She's an idiot then :rip: 

Not me thinking this was about that woman from the last season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

I didn't knew he was a rapist and that he was married to her omg 

So sad since I loved this song but such disgusting and also no surprise she's an unoriginal and basic UK pop girl that will fade into obscurity even more now that she married and had a baby with that disgusting man 

35 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Well soon she will relate to Rockabye's lyrics about becoming a single mom as he rots in jail. 

The way I scream?!?! Drag her!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Accusations happened way after, but she's kept the entire relationship and marriage a secret since day 1... we all know why :suburban:

52 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

OMG :bibliahh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg she's over?! wtf?!

You say that as if she ever started

1 hour ago, charot said:

I googled and omg it's that guy 

Hide contents

IMG-20240704-070341.jpg

What guy and where's the video :deadbanana2:

-

The Nicki print :clap3:

WAIT WHAT?? slowthai is a rapist and he's married to anne marie?? 

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

So rot in jail baby, rot in jail...

It is not her fault that her husband did this BEFORE they got together. It is outrageous and totally inappropriate to blame her for this. 

Now if she married him knowing he did this and still decided to make a baby with him, then she is a doormat. 

never liked this woman thanks to the slog of bad music she's tortured radios with in the past few years but i'm glad i have a valid reason to hate her now :clap3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, discosean said:

It is not her fault that her husband did this BEFORE they got together. It is outrageous and totally inappropriate to blame her for this. 

Now if she married him knowing he did this and still decided to make a baby with him, then she is a doormat. 

the kid was definitely born way after the case was brought to the court.

the fact that she hid his face BECAUSE she knows exactly what's up... my stomach is turning. the way a very large bulk of people just have absolutely no problem with rape whatsoever is chilling. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.