Taylor Swift - "I Can Do It With a Broken Heart"

juancsantoyo

There is no 2nd single lol

Her team sends random song to Italian radio and they never become single.

This era is over.

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Taylor fanboy

• MardinBeksloy

• AndThenTheCocaine

**** the gp and their tragic taste, they did the same with Karma and we saw how it stalled the moment it became a single…

We want loml, GAS, DB, FOTS, hell I'd even take MBOBHFT…

• Haha 1

lights cameras ***** smile

even when you wanna die

he said he'd love me for all time

but that time was quite short

breaking down i hit the floor

shatted to a millino pieces as the crowd was chanting MORE!

i was grinning like a villlain i was hitting my marks

cus i can do it with a broken heart

spacer.png

I don't think this will hit the GP like it does with the stans (such as myself) who listen to this song on repeat and are the considerable factor in the overwhelming number of streams. Hearing about how she can remain on top like its her birthday while going through a breakup does not seem like the kind of "yas queen serve" as stans think it does. Its giving me "The Man" vibes in how I think it will be received by people who do not already listen to this album nearly every day.

Edited by Gladiator

At this point any single is good, we need the album to not die after fortnight 

• Like 1

When I listened to the whole album all the way through, this was the one track that stood out to me over and above the other songs. I'm quite excited to see how it performs (especially with a proper video).

However, I think it should be EQ'd for single release as it's only in the final minute that the full bass kicks in without the atmosphere/ background noise and it would be good to hear that production from the final minute across the rest of the song.

• Like 1

Well I'd wait to see if it'll be sent to radio elsewhere cause just Italy seems a little random. 

I would be happy if we end up getting a second single with a video. However, I don't really see a visual that isn't The Eras Tour and that's already the lyric video so...

Great choice! Love this metaphor of basically being resilient and being able to get on with life despite the SHITEEEE that you go through. And for Taylor; she goes through shite everyday!

This is the best choice. But why would the era end? Lol. I'm so confused, one of the best openings of all time and then ditch the era? Huh? 

4 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

This is the best choice. But why would the era end? Lol. I'm so confused, one of the best openings of all time and then ditch the era? Huh? 

Cause we're halfway through the year and Taylor for sure wants the 2 remaining Taylor's Version to be released while on tour, as she's directing a movie right after.

Not sure if it being sent to italian radio means anything but we'll see.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the worst song on TTPD Anthology… just very childish and derivative of other songs she has already released. We need to move on from this album entirely. It has maybe one more single in it but not this one.

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

All these extreme reactions over sending a song to Italian radio. moo.png

This won't be a proper single just how fellow Italian radio single "the 1" was not a proper globally pushed single. I'm pretty certain the 'TTPD' era is already over and she's setting the groundwork for 'reputation (TV)'.

Katy's "Hey Hey Hey" was only sent to Italian radio and people count that as a single so they can drag Katy. I don't agree with it but it's interesting the double standards people have for different artists since nobody in their right mind would consider "the 1" a single.

1 hour ago, darkfantasy said:

She released TTPD because she wanted to close that chapter of her life, she's happy and mentally/emotionally stable now. She no longer identifies with the psychotic break she had in spring-early summer 2023. :gaycat6: 

Italian radio doesn't mean **** lol they send anything to radio 

but talent LOST :biblio: Hack Antonoff you will PAY for your sins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.