• MardinBeksloy

• AndThenTheCocaine

K, let's get this over with… GAS? third single please 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, JDC said:

I can see that one smashing in early fall. 

Edited by pinkbowvintage
  • Like 1

Finally. Hoping for a MV, this era has been such a non-event for me, i'd rather she waited the tour to be over. 

like we have 31 songs but zero performances on TV and just one MV.... not only new music matters, i like some visuals girl!

(clearly she made the right decision when we look at the album numbers -- it's just a personal opinion) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Finally. Hoping for a MV, this era has been such a non-event for me, i'd rather she waited the tour to be over. 

like we have 31 songs but zero performances on TV and just one MV.... not only new music matters, i like some visuals girl!

(clearly she made the right decision when we look at the album numbers -- it's just a personal opinion) 

Yeah… I miss her TV performances. She did a lot of promo in the Lover era. Amazon Prime performance, the tiny desk, and other performances.

12 minutes ago, JDC said:

ugh yeah

it was cute when it came out but I've already played it out, I am not looking forward to hearing it everywhere lmao 

it was really good for the seasonal depression transition but summer is here and my serotonin is flowing

I'm not sure how radio friendly this song is but it's doing really well on streaming and I'm happy we're apparently getting a 2nd single

• Like 1

Let's be honest, the song is TERRIBLE.

It's only doing fine in streaming because it's the only boppy track in an album full of snoozefests.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Phenomenal song and hopefully there's a proper video that slays :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Already sent to UK stations, I've heard it three times on Capital FM. To be honest, I've checked this track by Shazam, since I was curious. The song is very strange, it doesn't fit the ear well.

Edited by Bends

Should've been Down bad

Why do people like this track? It has too many plays

I've tried to get into it like 3 times and the track is just terrible

But I'm glad she'll keep the era alive with a new single :clap3: 

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 1

After my first listen, this is the song that immediately stood out since it was so poppy unlike most of the album. It's also viral on TikTok and the second most streamed song so it makes sense. Hopefully it's another cute hit

• Like 2

at least it's nice that we have a (possible) 2nd single.

she can already move on from this era if she's not releasing an actual music video 

so friggin happy! single #2!!! the era continues!!! :jonny5:

edit: ohhhhh it's just for italy eh? :suburban:let's hope they make it a international single ...sometimes Italian radio stations pick up songs randomly so I'm not holding my breath I guess :suburban:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I hope the singles go like this:

1. Fortnight

2. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

3. Guilty As Sin?

4. Down Bad Remix f/ SZA

end era or make So High School the 5th single and release physicals of TTPD: Anthology during its single run

Edited by IBeMe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.