Neil Gaiman accused of sexual assault

Gui Blackout

I don't know why but he gave me those vibes...

incredibly disappointing and disgusted by this news ... he was one of my fave comic authors too :/

• Like 2

I thought he was married to Amanda Palmer? And wasn't he accused before of this... Something needs to happen to this man.

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

I thought he was married to Amanda Palmer?

He is. One of the accusers was apparently their nanny when it happened, in 2022. Sad. I can't imagine what it must be like to have your spouse do this to you right under your nose. 

Edit: sorry, was. It looks like they separated later that year. I haven't really been keeping up with Amanda Palmer in a while, but still love her

Edited by Reginald
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

I thought he was married to Amanda Palmer? And wasn't he accused before of this... Something needs to happen to this man.

He was and it's part of the reason he left twitter when it was confirmed false. The fact it's coming as promo for a true crime podcast and the author of the article posted supports JK Rowling leaves me skeptical. But I'm believing the survivors until proven false.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very, very disappointing. He wrote one of my favourite graphic novels, Snow, Glass, and Apples. I will never be able to read it again like before.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know why but he gave me those vibes...

Where you raised by your biological father?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.