Bigger career: Xtina or Sabrina

Julia Fox

Blonde with a bigger career?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Blonde with a bigger career?

• Xtina
    • Sabrina

Considered as her daughter, Sabrina has a lot in common with Xtina: their distinctive vintage aesthetics, powerful voices, constant reinventions, both came from the Disney factories, both had a feud with their fellow Disney pop stars and both had known success and failure but have never gave up because of their passion for music.

but who has the bigger career?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Poor Xtina, she went from being compared to the greatest of all time to Sabrina Carpenter (no shade to queen Sabrina, but this is her first successful era).

• Haha 3

I love Sabrina but this is disrespectful towarda Xtina...like....let's wait another 10 years for this thread... wishing Sabrina to keep smashing it as she is queen.

• Thanks 1

Definitely Sabrina. Christina's debut was a flop, she had no hits off that record; then the follow-up was a bigger flop, did not matter at all in pop culture or pave the way for future artists and inspire them to reach highs in their careers. She was never huge in her prime and stayed local. Her tours were all very local, she never had a Vegas residencies, all her collaborations are forgotten. Did she like sell only 500,000 records world-wide to date? 25 years into her career, people only remember Mrs. Aguilera for having such a terrible voice and having no Grammy at all. Poor Xtina, even Sabrina after 38484949 attempts to secure smash hits, remains much bigger. 

See, I can also be as stupid as this thread.

Edited by Sharamee6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Definitely Sabrina. Christina's debut was a flop, she had no hits off that record; then the follow-up was a bigger flop, did not matter at all in pop culture or pave the way for future artists and inspire them to reach highs in their careers. She was never huge in her prime and stayed local. Her tours were all very local, she never had a Vegas residencies, all her collaborations are forgotten. Did she like sell only 500,000 records world-wide to date? 25 years into her career, people only remember Mrs. Aguilera for having such a terrible voice and having no Grammy at all. Poor Xtina, even Sabrina after 38484949 attempts to secure smash hits, remains much bigger. 

See, I can also be as stupid as this thread.

At first I was like.... excuseee meee?

When were you born? Trying to understand how someone could come up with a thread like this. Is it sarcasm?

• Thanks 1

Sabrina wins this one.... I love Xtina but she will never have a song as big as Espresso and Please, Please, Please.  tumblr_oxsvtiflJH1qahndoo1_r1_400.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

Sabrina wins this one.... I love Xtina but she will never have a song as big as Espresso and Please, Please, Please.  tumblr_oxsvtiflJH1qahndoo1_r1_400.gif

She got the moves like jaguar !!!

OT: Christina wins this one. Sabrina just got her first hit.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

36 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

I agree. Genie In A Bottle and Beautiful are such forgotten hits. Her debut album spanned 3 forgotten #1 hits, none of which went viral on TikTok. She wanted to be an IT girl but with 4 undeserved hits and a record that has gone diamond I mean rust, she failed. Stripped as a whole was such a joke, did not touch, even the rats in the subways of NYC. Let's just all admit that Sabrina, with 2 hits, has already annihilated and finished Christina Aguilera.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

The only thing Sabrina has are 2 cute hits and autoplay

Let's not go there either. Sabrina has the potential to be a smaller, less successful version of Taylor Swift. We still have not seen her power in her prime. She's just started.

Last time the Fighters and Xtina called GaGa a newcomer, we saw how that turned out so let's not under-estimate Sabrinas future. I truly love this girl and see big things for her.

The one and only Legend X

tumblr_oxsvtiflJH1qahndoo1_r1_400.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Let's not go there either. Sabrina has the potential to be a smaller, less successful version of Taylor Swift. We still have not seen her power in her prime. She's just started.

Last time the Fighters and Xtina called GaGa a newcomer, we saw how that turned out so let's not under-estimate Sabrinas future. I truly love this girl and see big things for her.

Well, when she becomes as big as Taylor Swift (which I doubt) or simply get more than two summer hits you can claim her, until then she is still an artist with 5 albums released and none commercially successful.

1 hour ago, leyaris11 said:

But does Sabrina have an album with the success of at least Bionic?

I heard she already released 5. 

— 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Prince George said:

But does Sabrina have an album with the success of at least Bionic?

I heard she already released 5. 

— 

emails is already bigger I fear 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Now that I think about it, is Genie the only song of LeXend that comes close to the success of Sabri's 2 hits? I know she had a couple of more #1s on her debut plus the iconic Beautiful but were they as massive as Espresso and PPP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.