• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForgottenSoul

• GraceRandolph

• ZeroSuitBritney

• nadiamendell

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Apparently Kamala can use it (or at least most of it) because her name is on the FEC filings for Biden's statement of candidacy. 

Shes a disaster though I dont see her doing better and lets say she does better.. can she win? dont think so. 

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I cannot think of a replacement who could do better than him tbh. The closest one I can think of is Gavin Newsom but Republicans will probably spread the French Laundry story nonstop if he's the candidate.

People been saying Beshear x Whitmer

1 minute ago, nadiamendell said:

:rip: 

I think this is just proving it further basically trying to draw up support to try and stay but dont think it can happen when new polls just showed a +3 swing to trump. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Feels important to highlight though that Kamala couldn't catch momentum in the primary as opposed to building up negative opposition. She was more so absent due to not being more compelling than Sanders.

Before Sanders entered the race, Kamala had usurped a lot of *progressive* goodwill and hype people thought would make its way to Warren.

There were things like black voters negatively responding to stories of Buttigieg doing gentrification or young people adverse to Klobuchar boasting she was a proud centrist.

The Copmala stuff happened but largely as an online thing and after polls showed she really wasn't pulling in meaningful support. She had banked on consolidating black voters yet older black voters swayed to Joe and younger black voters very much swayed to Bernie and left candidates like her and Booker who hoped to springboard off of black support to make their electability case as kind of aimless. She was the first casualty of the reality that the schism within the party and primary was never race based but centered around age of voters (not candidates given the oldest candidate commanded near universal control of young voters).

Wasn't her downfall that big debate moment? She just wasn't liked at all. 

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

just as I expected, this thread has turned into a comedy show :skull: 

it's clear you all scream for him to leave, but never had any (real) suggestions for a replacement, other than Kamala. 

Beshear x Whitmer , Pete.. I think the top democrats can do better then Kamala, someone who is less known but not as hated has a better chance. 

Kamala! 

Tay will go HARD for a female candidate and the Swiftiecrats will unite for some good finally. :WAP:

If this continues it's time to 25th amendment his ass and run Kamala. 

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Tulsi was able to make her look dumb in the debate, but unless I'm misremembering, her polling was already showing she had no actual base of support by that time. 

She was 3rd for the first 4 months of 2019 behind Sanders and Biden but she dipped below 10% by the time May came around. She surged around July for a week or so and then basically fell back below 10% a week later and was below 4% by October 2019. 

Her benefit is that Tulsi is not a revered figure in the Democratic Party and thus that moment would be less leveraged over her head. 

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Tulsi was able to make her look dumb in the debate, but unless I'm misremembering, her polling was already showing she had no actual base of support by that time. 

She was 3rd for the first 4 months of 2019 behind Sanders and Biden but she dipped below 10% by the time May came around. She surged around July for a week or so and then basically fell back below 10% a week later and was below 4% by October 2019. 

Her benefit is that Tulsi is not a revered figure in the Democratic Party and thus that moment would be less leveraged over her head. 

Ok so he's not dropping out can we move on already and focus on defeating evil

• Like 1

The admission that "My campaign may not be salvageable" is not him saying he would get out of the way for the greater good. If anything, I expect him to be defiant and double down because his ego is the only thing still fueling him at this point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

We can't defeat evil with him on the ticket. If he refuses to drop out of the race then he needs to be 25th amendment'd and they need to run Kamala. 

5 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

#BidenToTheHauge

#BidenElectricChair

#DeathToGenocideJoe

#WhatEthelCainSaid

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

If he doesn't drop out, Trump will win so really there's nothing you can do besides try to oust him. Sorry!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Not when Biden has been performing some of the the most evil acts of any US president since the dropping of the atomic bomb by arming a genocidal pariah state

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, awesomepossum said:

Lol. I hope I'm wrong but I think Trump will demolish Harris. This election is shaping up to be a disaster.

Gretchen Whitmer I think would do better vs trump recent polling only had her 2 points behind Trump and thats without a push. 

I think picking Kamala will just be as big of a loss. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Ethel Cain already made that suggestion.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Shes a disaster though I dont see her doing better and lets say she does better.. can she win? dont think so. 

People been saying Beshear x Whitmer

I know I'm just a microscopic test study lol, but I'm in my mid 20s, live in a pretty big liberal city, have an active social life, and am semi politically involved. I don't seek it out ever, but I watched the debates, I scan major news publications every couple days, etc. 

I have zero idea who either of those people are, and I guarantee none of my friends (all college educated) do either. If I don't know them, I guarantee not nearly enough people do, and there's not enough time to build steam behind them 

Again, I'm not saying I'm some hugely involved person at all, rather the opposite, but I'm still much more involved and aware than the average voter, sadly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.