ATRL decides: Do you like Jennifer Lopez?

Lagerfeld

?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, I still like JLo.
    • No.

The entire world seems to be against Jenny (from the block) for multiple reasons. Are you still on her side or no?

ne7LodF.gif

where's the 'meh' option?

I don't dislike her but I also don't particularly like her either... she's a terrible actress and a mediocre singer with some bops and a whole lotta money, that's it...

Yes

monkey-sassy.gif

She'll always be an icon but I feel like the criticism she's facing is very justified. She should take the opportunity to strive to be a better artist and dare I say, person. People who saw her doc say she came across as very rude, egocentric and unlikable. 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

atrl make a thread that's not about katy perry, jennifer lopez or christina aguilera challenge

Is Sabrina a MPG? could be a interesting topic 

Of course I like her. She's a nice person, she worked hard, she's gorgeous, she has done some amazing movies and has released many bops too. She's also a great performer. What is there to dislike ?

• Like 3

yes but she can't sing

tenor.gif

Yes i don't like that hate train. I'm not a fan but she made nice bops and i grew up watching her videos and hearing her songs and she managed to stay relevant. Have some respect and stop the hate

• Like 1

i don't mind her, i find it fun sometime to make fun of her but the hate train needs to stop. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.