ATRL decides: Do you like Katy Perry?

Sheep

Katy or Hatey  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Katey or Hatey

• I like Katy Perry
    • I dislike Katy Perry(self-esteem issues)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• perfect blue

• halcyonday

• Sheep

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

Not the "she broke" excuse jdjdjdj 

Anyways :ahh:

Yes, love Katy ha stupid ass! 

dshss right like go bag groceries or be a dishwasher:bibliahh:

The excuses - typical rules for thee but not for me.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

So much for "Katy is wrong and deserves the lashings". It's good to see your mask finally falling though! 

Your fave signed with him cuz she wanted to. At least I know I can call my fave stupid for what she does.

You're, on the other hand, a delusional crybaby with no morals who supports Ethal who decided to bring him money because she wanted to. You're a hypocrite. Let that sink in. 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, perfect blue said:

1) Lady Gaga currently employees predator Richy Jackson. She bankrolls a predator that has

I no longer stan Lady Gaga, and I never once defended her or Richy during my stanning days. Her turn is next once she drops her lead single and its choreographed by that abuser. Hope that helps!

Let me stop you right there before you continue to spread misinformation. One quick google would tell you that KP has called for an immediate ceasefire. https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2024/05/29/celebrities-ceasefire-israel-hamas-war/73900113007/

Has she withdrawn her support for Biden and Israel? It's a Yes/No question. Until she publicly does that and condemns the genocide against Palestinians, she is still a vile Zionist. Reposting UNICEF posts does not count!

Just now, halcyonday said:

Your fave signed with him cuz she wanted to. At least I know I can call my fave stupid for what she does.

You're, on the other hand, a delusional crybaby with no morals who supports Ethal who decided to bring him money because she wanted to. You're a hypocrite. Let that sink in. 

Zero brain cells. Zero reading comprehension skills. Zero critical thinking. Pretty on brand for a Katy Perry stan, let alone in the year of 2024! Thanks for at least dropping the "we should criticize Katy for working with Luke" act so soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

Not reading the rest

ofc you're not, ik you wouldn't

8 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

you are still a hypocrite that is weaponizing SA to fuel your petty little stan agenda.

lmao, so are you *****

i won't accept that kind of criticism from sb who is struggling to accept the fact that their fave is willingly working with the certfied abuser and alleged rapist of her former friend and has made trying to justify her behaviour a full time job

Edited by Petra von Kant

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Zero brain cells. Zero reading comprehension skills. Zero critical thinking. Pretty on brand for a Katy Perry stan, let alone in the year of 2024! Thanks for at least dropping the "we should criticize Katy for working with Luke" act so soon!

I know you have zero. We can tell. Like, no clue how many times someone Has to call Katy stupid for doing what she does and you will still continue postin the same thing like a bot. Maybe you're one? :heart:

Now please go stream your faves album so Luke can get that coin. Your fave might need it more or she goes broke again

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I no longer stan Lady Gaga, and I never once defended her or Richy during my stanning days. Her turn is next once she drops her lead single and its choreographed by that abuser. Hope that helps!

Has she withdrawn her support for Biden and Israel? It's a Yes/No question. Until she publicly does that and condemns the genocide against Palestinians, she is still a vile Zionist. Reposting UNICEF posts does not count!

Keep moving that goalpost, hypocrite. And keep funneling cash into Lukasz' wallet with every Preacher's Daughter stream. :heart:

1 minute ago, perfect blue said:

Keep moving that goalpost, hypocrite. And keep funneling cash into Lukasz' wallet with every Preacher's Daughter stream. :heart:

So she hasn't. Thanks for answering my question and letting us know that Katy Perry still hasn't withdrawn her support for Biden/Israel. You can continue stanning her but please stop spreading fake news to feel better about yourself. :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Now please go stream your faves album so Luke can get that coin

5 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

And keep funneling cash into Lukasz' wallet with every Preacher's Daughter stream. :heart:

lmao, not you two acting like this isn't the exact same you'll be doing by streaming woman's world

:ahh:

at least me and @State of Grace. can see and accept that what our fave did was wrong of hers and she can as well

unlike you two and your fave

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Petra von Kant said:

lmao, not you two acting like this isn't the exact same you'll be doing by streaming woman's world

:ahh:

at least me and @State of Grace. can see and accept that what our fave did was wrong of hers and she can as well

unlike you two and your fave

?? i already dragged her ass multiple times for that and i know she's dumb af, meanwhile SOG keeps using excuses that prove Ethal's lack of morals 

like the mirror is right there :ahh: 

yes, Katy bad person, yes Katy no morals, yes Katy dragged & flopped

but I still love her for growing up with her, it's that simple

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yes

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

So she hasn't. Thanks for answering my question and letting us know that Katy Perry still hasn't withdrawn her support for Biden/Israel. You can continue stanning her but please stop spreading fake news to feel better about yourself. :heart2:

Withdrawn her support for Israel? She posted that she wants an immediate ceasefire a few weeks ago.

GOw7rb0WQAAgcMO?format=jpg&name=medium

Signing that open letter was a miss but she has posted about Palestine already.

Maybe keep this conflict that is actively killing my people out of your stan arguments solely to paint Katy out as some sort of zionist who wants the bombing of Gaza to continue to happen. Weird asf. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Withdrawn her support for Israel? She posted that she wants an immediate ceasefire a few weeks ago.

GOw7rb0WQAAgcMO?format=jpg&name=medium

Signing that open letter was a miss but she has posted about Palestine already.

Maybe keep this conflict that is actively killing my people out of your stan arguments solely to paint Katy out as some sort of zionist who wants the bombing of Gaza to continue to happen. Weird asf. 

19 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Reposting UNICEF posts does not count!

Referring to her signing that letter, when Palestinians was literally being genocided, as "a miss" is literally insane. She didn't say anything. And again, these silent UNICEF reposts don't say anything when that organization is ******* corrupt as hell and their "peace for all plzzz!" statements don't mean ****. Until she addresses that letter she signed and actually condemns the genocide, she is still one. Would have loved to see her learn, educate herself, and actually come out in support of Plaestine, but that hasn't happened. And I will not applaud any celeb for the absolute bare minimum like silent reports and likes on Instagram.

I know you are pro-Palestine from your posts in other threads, but please forget about stanning and stan wars for a second and use your brain sis. You are literally being weird asf.

• Like 1

KatyCats coming for a broke trans woman, I've seen it all. You don't know her circumstances, it's very possible that her ID didn't match her appearance at the time, which is a common issue and which might've prevented her from getting even a menial job. She's also neurodivergent, which complicates those things. And when you're at your lowest, you don't really do your research, you just cling to whatever thread is hanging for you. Anyway, she's expressed enough remorse over the matter, and she might be holding back on stuff like Preacher's Daughter b-sides or a new album precisely because she's trying to get out of her contract. Meanwhile, Katy can afford absolutely anyone, and yet? She clearly likes working him, and she doesn't give a **** about what he's done to Kesha or his mistreatment of other women in the industry. Not a bit remorseful. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Referring to her signing that letter, when Palestinians was literally being genocided, as "a miss" is literally insane. She didn't say anything. And again, these silent UNICEF reposts don't say anything when that organization is ******* corrupt as hell and their "peace for all plzzz!" statements don't mean ****. Until she addresses that letter she signed and actually condemns the genocide, she is still one. Would have loved to see her learn, educate herself, and actually come out in support of Plaestine, but that hasn't happened. And I will not applaud any celeb for the absolute bare minimum like silent reports and likes on Instagram.

I know you are pro-Palestine from your posts in other threads, but please forget about stanning and stan wars for a second and use your brain sis. You are literally being weird asf.

I'm aware reposting something from UNICEF isn't the most effective method of spreading awareness and that more can be done. But quite frankly it is something, especially for a out of touch celeb, and more than most women of her stature are doing. Silence is worse than not saying anything at all. E.g Taylor, Beyoncé, Adele. 

That letter was signed by over a dozen other celebrities and I get the criticism for it that she gets. It is justified. But she has since shown her empathy by that post and various other posts she liked. She is not a zionist.  

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I'm aware reposting something from UNICEF isn't the most effective method of spreading awareness and that more can be done. But quite frankly it is something, especially for a out of touch celeb, and more than most women of her stature are doing. Silence is worse than not saying anything at all. E.g Taylor, Beyoncé, Adele. 

That letter was signed by over a dozen other celebrities and I get the criticism for it that she gets. It is justified. But she has since shown her empathy by that post and various other posts she liked. She is not a zionist.  

....Okay girl, you do you.

:clack:

Edited by State of Grace.

She has the perfect voice for pop with some of the best bridges. So yes. Theres a lot to cringe at, but as long as she delivers ear candy, the visuals can be overlooked. 

Edited by BGKC

I love her! She was my pop star growing up and remains the quintessential pop star. She is perfect :heart:

She's a singer, not a politican. Get a life and stop making silly pop music an outlet for your moral superiority complex 

tenor.gif

Edited by Sheep
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Have never dedicatedly followed her but her music is great, she seems like a fun person, charismatic, great aura, and is a reallyyyy good performer. She was also fun on Idol. What's not to like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.