Katy officially joins the vocal trinity

Lagerfeld

Interesting

45 minutes ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

now let's see their grammys

spacer.png

what an interesting and original joke omg did you just come up with that

i literally laughed so hard that i fell out of my chair and fractured my spine in 3 different places, died, came back to life to laugh some more, died again, then clawed my way back up from hell to tell you how funny you are

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 10
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Katy Perry is the youngest music legend in the industry. 

luckily the supreme court has said you have immunity from saying dumb sh*t like this cause chile :deadbanana4:

She's a legend yet somehow she has 0 critically acclaimed albums, 0 albums that have actually sold well in pure sales, relies on her producers and other songwriters to help her get hits, no artistry... :rip: I mean have any of the newer artists popping up named Katy Perry as an influence on their work and artistry? that should tell you everything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

I'm betting Whitney is turning in her grave :ahh: "that girl can't sing OFF KEY ON THE RECORD" 

Edited by Frappucino
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

luckily the supreme court has said you have immunity from saying dumb sh*t like this cause chile :deadbanana4:

She's a legend yet somehow she has 0 critically acclaimed albums, 0 albums that have actually sold well in pure sales, relies on her producers and other songwriters to help her get hits, no artistry... :rip: I mean have any of the newer artists popping up named Katy Perry as an influence on their work and artistry? that should tell you everything

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sciencemagic said:

Remember to breathe sis

ot: Katy Perry a legend :gaycat2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All jokes aside, why is she the best belter out of that flock presently (obviously Whitney has a disadvantage)…:gaycat2:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.