Which Album is Katy Perry worst? Witness or Smile

futuresuperstar2023

Worst Album  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album is Katy Perry worst?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/13/2024 at 10:57 AM

I think smile is. Witness is not her best album but I don't feel like it's as bad as people make it out to be. It was a flop era and devastating for the stans but the album was decent. Now Smile is rough.

Edited by futuresuperstar2023

This immediately puts Witness on top. 

Nothing on Smule comes close :gaycat4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Thanks 5

Witness is absolutely jam packed with incredible bops.

Smile has cute tracks but the whole thing was rather forgettable. I guess it came out during COVID-times so there wasn't much promo to underscore it all.

• Like 4

Witness is an okay album, Smile however is horrendous. It maybe has 2 good songs on it.

• Like 2

Witness was garbage.  Smile had NRO and HIH. Smile was poop too but those 2 songs were bops.

Edited by WhateverYouWant

Smile has Not the End of the World but everything else is pretty much disposable.

At least Witness has Bigger Than Me, Bon Appetit, and Deja Vu.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Witness really wasn't terrible.

Smile… really was terrible.

Smile 

monkey-sassy.gif

Both are VERY solid pop albums :clap3:. Witness is her best to-date and Smile is a close third after Teenage Dream. You can hate Smile all you want but songs like "Never Really Over", "Cry About It Later", "Teary Eyes", "Not the End of the World", "Champagne Problems", "Tucked", "Harleys in Hawaii", "Only Love", and "What Makes a Woman" are pop perfection.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Besides the title track, Roulette and Pendulum, nothing on Witness comes close to tracks like Cry About It Later, Teary Eyes, HIH or Never Really Over. 

Smile feels like a more cohesive project. Witness has, in my opinion, more skips by far. 

Smile > Witness.

Edit: voted for Smile by mistake :skull: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

16 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Witness is actually a very good album, never understood the need to make it pass as mid or even bad 

This, and it actually showed growth from her previous albums.. (still love Prism though but it was basically TD 2.0)

Smile was regressive and bland compared to her other albums.

Also... Witness has Power, Roulette, Save as Draft, Tsunami and the title track which are all career highlights tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.