Jill Biden covers US Vogue (July), rejects Joe's critics: "we will continue to fight"

Communion

Eggs on the face of people asking her to intervene111!!1!!! lol of course she supports him as a candidate

8 hours ago, Reginald said:

I s2g some of you guys are posting from Moscow via VPN :toofunny3:

"Half of all Democrats are secretly Russians"

• Thumbs Down 1

I believe them. I have no doubt they will continue to fight for the right of their corporate donors to exploit the masses. :clap3:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

"Half of all Democrats are secretly Russians"

Hey @Communion if you actually took the time to comprehend what I wrote, I said "you guys," meaning the obvious Trump D*ckriders on ATRL. 

The miserable trolls on here who stan a rapist yet pretend to have any kind of ethics or morals:rofl:

ScreenShot2024-01-26at12_46_10PM.thumb.p

Edited by Reginald

18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"you guys,"

Your posts read like a bitter, resentful Clintonite whose privileged, affluent worldview of the world died off nearly a decade ago and who has been wrong about the political landscape ever since. 

Especially odd given this was you a year ago -

I understood what you meant and my response is summarative of why what you wrote is flawed. 

The world has left this reactionary and resentment-fueled thinking behind. Wake-up and drop the conspiracy-fueled rambling over Russians. The stakes are far too high with Trump on the verge of winning to deal with such nonsense pushed to distract from the problem at the top of the ticket. 

Anyone who wants to keep Biden in this race are the people doing the bidding of Trump and Putin. 

The Biden family needs to keep Joe in power so he can pardon Hunter Biden after he loses the election.

She's such a selfish *****, it's clear she is desperate to hold onto whatever power she has behind the scenes and to continue to her little vanity project of being first lady with bullshit things like a Vogue cover shoot. She will help get Trump elected, **** us all over and contribute to the elderly abuse of her husband. **** Jill Biden and the entire Biden family

someone needs to put No Brain Jill back to bed

never an original thought, just a puppet. I wonder who's pulling the strings at the moment

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.