Jill Biden covers US Vogue (July), rejects Joe's critics: "we will continue to fight"

Communion

Fight for who?

All this is showing is that Joe Biden is a power hungry man holding onto power with his dying grip.  And he is willing to corrupt his party and any morals to stay there.  

If he cared about the American people, he would listen to us. 

• Like 11

I'm sure that after they lose, she will write a very lucrative book about her brave fight.

Spoiler

You don't thing Joe is going to write one do you?

24 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

She will never be Mother Melania!

True! not being on the cover of vogue is something only Melania can brag about 🤷

Edited by GhostBox

She's such a pathetic ******* scumbag and her feeding her husband's delusions is giving elder abuse. I want her jailed :khalyan2: she's ******* up this country by instigating her husband 

• Like 8

This seriously feels like a king who is unwilling to let go of power until he dies :rip: 

The bigger issue with all of this is that it is not only turning ppl off of Biden himself but of the democratic party in general...i dont think some ppl realize just how damaging having Biden as your candidate will be for democrats for YEARS to come...it literally makes the whole party seem like those evil king advisors who cart their near dead king as a symbolic figure while they rule in the shadows and what not...everyone knows ALL politicians and political parties are corrupt to some extent but politics is all a game of perception and the democratic party looks CORRUPT AF right now while the republican party seems TYRANICAL AF with Trump at the helm. Both sides have issues but in many ways the GP would probably rather side with tyranny than corruption. The democrats have screwed themselves over for literally years to come I am sure of it. 

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

This seriously feels like a king who is unwilling to let go of power until he dies :rip: 

The bigger issue with all of this is that it is not only turning ppl off of Biden himself but of the democratic party in general...i dont think some ppl realize just how damaging having Biden as your candidate will be for democrats for YEARS to come...it literally makes the whole party seem like those evil king advisors who cart their near dead king as a symbolic figure while they rule in the shadows and what not...everyone knows ALL politicians and political parties are corrupt to some extent but politics is all a game of perception and the democratic party looks CORRUPT AF right now while the republican party seems TYRANICAL AF with Trump at the helm. Both sides have issues but in many ways the GP would probably rather side with tyranny than corruption. The democrats have screwed themselves over for literally years to come I am sure of it. 

Eh if Trump wins and there is an election come 2028 Dems have a great shot at winning. 

I s2g some of you guys are posting from Moscow via VPN :toofunny3: The only person who needs to drop out of this race is the convicted felon. He's lowered the bar so far, that no one will even try to hold him accountable anymore.

Shame. Shame.

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Eh if Trump wins and there is an election come 2028 Dems have a great shot at winning. 

And we can expect democrats to drag the rotting corpse of Joe Biden out then to ensure that they no longer have a great shot at winning.  

• Thanks 1

I hope the Melania stanning is ironic :suburban:

5 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Lol, *if* there's a 2028 election. You think Trump would leave that presidency? Knowing he would go back to be persecuted? 

A dictatorship is a natural answer to his problems. And the SC just clears the runway for him.

7 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

I'm sure that after they lose, she will write a very lucrative book about her brave fight.

Hide contents

You don't thing Joe is going to write one do you?

Sis, Joe won't even know if he's won or lost

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.