Unpopular Opinion: Glory is Britney's worst album

Josh

I'm tryna assess these takes on Ms Spears discography but I need more information...

were any of you born before the 90s?

Confused Thinking GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• dirrtydiana

• WhateverYouWant

• Mr. Mendes

Top Posters In This Topic

Femme Fatale, Baby One More Time and Circus are worse. Glory may not have the highs that each of those 3 has, but it also doesn't have the lows either.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Spill a bit. Private Show & What You Need are 2 of the worst songs ever recorded by a pop girl in the history of pop music :deadbanana2:

Ntm on what you need

• Haha 1

Private Show would be quite a nice track with a better vocal production. I can get past the occasional chicken sounds so I like it. Worst song in history? Y'all be tripping fr. Your favourite artists probably have something worse in their catalogue, y'all don't have to look much further.

• Thanks 1

Private Show is truly her worst song, but the song has many great songs (Slumber Party, Man on the Moon, Invitation, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), Just Luv Me) which automatically puts it above her worst album - Britney Jean.

I'd even argue it's better than several other albums, too.

Even if we pretend BJ doesn't exist, that'd mean it's worse than ...BOMT and even FF so no ma'am.

• ATRL Moderator

Blackout > ITZ > Femme Fatale > Glory > Circus > Britney > Oops > Baby > Britney Jean

can’t argue with the truth :bird:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Josh said:

That's all it is though a nice rebound after Myah Jean; but there's nothing iconic about Gloryhole 

Yes there's nothing iconic but I'd recommend listening to it after in the zone. IMO it's like in the zones less iconic sister so better than circus and FF

i love make me. It's such chill mid tempo raw song almost like s4u and such fresh air after over processed lead singles like womanizer HIAM and WB

invitation is amazing, do you wanna come over is so sexy, slumber party, if I'm dancing, clumsy, love me down, hard to forget ya, change your mind are also amazing 

Edited by dirrtydiana

19 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Are you asking a question? If you then the answer is we exclude it because she was forced to put her name on something that's not hers nor her voice 

if you're not asking a question then you don't need that question mark. FYI that kardashian valley girl intonation does not require one.

OT: glory could be a bit bloated but it's the first album since blackout where she got to get a say in so we look past it 

No, I was not asking a question. The question mark is there as an indication of confusion as to why one would even need to answer such a silly question. This is a common occurrence in modern writing conventions to convey tone. Any declaritive clause can end with a question mark if the author intends for it to be stated like a question. That does not in turn make it a question, its simply a speech direction. I don't need lectured on sentence structure, but I'm happy one of us could still walk away learning something today.  

Edited by Mr. Mendes

7 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

No, I was not asking a question. The question mark is there as an indication of confusion as to why one would even need to answer such a silly question. This is a common occurrence in modern writing conventions to convey tone. I don't need lectured on sentence structure. 

It's incorrect. Text doesn't have tone, that's what the marks are for lol

I'll give you examples?

this confuses people? when they read? And your point fails to come across?

not everything is a question?

OT: No. Glory is one of her best.

:celestial4:

Edited by dirrtydiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.