Hilary Duff holding hands with Nicole Richie

MikeyDuff1D

I love that they're besties now, always cute to see them posting selfies & stuff hanging out together :date3:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I love that they're besties now, always cute to see them posting selfies & stuff hanging out together :date3:

This, it's so weird to think that about how long Matthew and Joel have been friends and then that connects Hilary and Nicole.

• Like 3

Weren't they both dating Joel Madden from Good Charlotte ages ago?

So weird to get that close with your husbands ex

• Like 1

Two women Holding Hands? They're definitely scissoring

• Haha 7

Hilary taking her time to drop that baby weight (for the first time) makes me smile.

She truly has no career plans for the foreseeable future. :heart2:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Hilary taking her time to drop that baby weight (for the first time) makes me smile.

She truly has no career plans for the foreseeable future. :heart2:

The fact that she's married to a musician/producer yet nowhere near inspired to create new music is sending me :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

I'm dead. Seems like so long ago that an underaged Hilary was being preyed on by a fully grown Joel Madden and now she's hanging with his wife?? I forget that he and Nicole are married until I see them and I believe their relationship started right after his "relationship" with Hilary. Awkward. 

• Like 1

The 2000s of it all. We need a Dignity 2024 music video with Nicole n Hilary making amends ala Katy/Taylor style 

• Haha 2

Iconic

2 hours ago, reymiu said:

Hilary & Lindsay Lohan need to make amends next

They did back in 2007, even hung out at Hilary's Dignity release party

FWSRe-YRVUAABKf-A-1.jpg

Lindsay even liked Hilary's post about Aaron's passing. I just don't think they're actual friends like Hil is with Nicole, would be iconic if they were tho :jonnycat:

• Like 2

Wow, this takes me back to the 00s when Joel stopped dating Hil and started dating Nicole :deadbanana:

Anyway, it's nice they're in good terms and friendly.

Off topic but does Hilary still not talk to her sister Haylie? 

5 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

Off topic but does Hilary still not talk to her sister Haylie? 

We need Hilary on Call Her Daddy, guests always open up on that podcast and no doubt she'll have some random mummy brand deal in the works 

but from what I've seen online, allegedly Haylie's a trump supporter and back in the day she hooked up with Joel but this is blind gossip also…

Edited by Spicy_TyTy
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

We need Hilary on Call Her Daddy, guests always open up on that podcast and no doubt she'll have some random mummy brand deal in the works 

but from what I've seen online, allegedly Haylie's a trump supporter and back in the day she hooked up with Joel but this is blind gossip also…

that's not farfetched in the least. Hilary and her family are white Texans and I know how they get down here. (I'm a black Texan, born and raised).  Hell, Hilary prolly got a little maga in her. It don't leave because she live in Cali. Many white folks in Cali hella racist too. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

that's not farfetched in the least. Hilary and her family are white Texans and I know how they get down here. (I'm a black Texan, born and raised).  Hell, Hilary prolly got a little maga in her. It don't leave because she live in Cali. Many white folks in Cali hella racist too. 

Hilary is not racist. Pretty sure she helped choose Charles Michael Davis to be her love interest on Younger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.