Funny/creepy/outlandish conspiracy theories you've heard about an artist?

itshyolee

As a swiffer I've been exposed to so much brainrot conspiracy theories in the fandom that nothing really phases me anymore :rip: honestly just pair "Taylor Swift" and any identity you can think of and there's a tumblr/twitter hashtag with 5k posts

On a more serious note, something about Aaliyah. I mean how many MPGs who died in an accident in their prime are there

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• Julia Fox

• KatyPrismSpirit

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

I read here that Melanie Blatt of All Saints divorced her husband because she caught him cheating on her with…

Spoiler

their pet dog :deadbanana2:

Solange is Beyonce daughter. Beyonce sucks the energy of the dead legends that perish once she starts her tour. It's true that when Bey starts her tour A music legend die but that has nothing to do with Beyonce LMAO. They make it seem like Bey is the reason those legends are dying

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

That's Ciara was a man idk where that rumor even started. She never give off vibes that she was trans or anything. 

This could be some racist ****. Remember when they said Michele Obama was also a man?

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

This could be some racist ****. Remember when they said Michele Obama was also a man?

I think it's more about her being tall and muscular, the same was said about Dua Lipa a few years ago

That story about Rihanna meeting JayZ in his office at 3 AM when she was 15 and him telling her to either sign the contract or jump off the window that was on the 5th floor always freaked me out a little bit.

And I don't even think that it's a conspiracy :skull:

Edited by Riot

2 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

The Paul is dead theory from the Beatles is soooo creepy to me.

Yeah that is creepy AF

Edited by futuresuperstar2023

20 hours ago, Aristede said:

Madonna appeared in a short film called "A Certain Sacrifice" before she was famous. Some people believe it to be a snuff film. There is a scene where a character is sacrificed in a Satanic ritual. People think the actor really was murdered onscreen and didn't realize what they were about to do to him until it was too late. 

YES this one freaks me out so much :mazen: I haven't watched the film cause I feel like it'd just freak me out more, especially based on the synopses I've read

The barbz blaming all of Nicki's shortcomings on Jay Z and Beyoncé. Dumb hoes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

No but this one is actually weird because it sounds so much like Britney :skull:

How weirder is it that after my post, Britney posted on Instagram about calling something "Alice" :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.