HDD: Taylor #1, Megan #3, Camila #11

Squall

13 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Beyoncé releasing her vinyl the same week as Megan's album? Not a girl's girl

Megan Thee Stallion announced her album on June 2.

Beyoncé vinyl pre-order (with the release date) was announced in May.

Clown.jpeg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Green

• fridayteenage

• Pink Whitney

Zach is becoming such a force, he'll probably have 3 albums in the top 10 next week

And although, a thursday release is still stupid af, I have big expectations for the the first full week...

24 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Beyoncé releasing her vinyl the same week as Megan's album? Not a girl's girl

We were told variants guaranteed weeks at #1...

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Brat being sooo close to the Top 10 in its 4th week :jonny2:

Need Chappell to snatch a #2 peak before Eminem :gaycat6:

she has some new vinyls coming out next week, fingers crossed she can get #3 (Morg*n still going strong unfortunately) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Megan Thee Stallion announced her album on June 2.

Beyoncé vinyl pre-order (with the release date) was announced in May.

Clown.jpeg 

So Megan released her album on Beyoncé's vinyl release date? Not a girl's girl

• Haha 1

Lmfao at the coping. Camila only sold about 2K-3K more copies than her last album—that's not a flex. Especially with all of the collabs she had to tap into different fanbases.

Also the competition on the charts is better now so that's why she isn't in the top 10. 

Y'all go on and on about how she's a MPG in the same leagues as Dua, Billie, Olivia, etc but the girl makes no noise except with her bi annual racism leak. She will never be a MPG.

Edited by Ms.cleo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Camila missing the top 10 by 6 spots :rip:

Also idc if she increased by 3k units from her last release, that is still ABYSMAL no matter which way you twist it :bibliahh:

Not to mention all the features, even those (including 2 drake songs) couldn't save her this time :toofunny2:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Amazing hold for Taylor :jonny5:

Also I hope Charli can snatch another week in the top 10, her streaming is great and the pure sales are serving stable :gaycat:

• Like 1

The hotties can't be serious? This should be second week sales, she had an entire #1 single just a very short while ago, multiple singles all together right? 

Please, please, please.mp3 stop coming for the real legends and heavy hitters in the industry. This proves once and for all that Twitter likes just dont transfer to success all of the time. 

And I'm surprised by Camila's numbers but they released with no hit single. 

52 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Fifth Harmony overall is the biggest waste of label resources and budget in modern music history. 

I have been watching them absolutely bomb consistently for a decade. Not only did they bomb as a group even with multiple hits, but Normani & Camila have also bombed. 

Between the group and their solo careers they have had collaborations and/or co-signs from: Drake, Taylor, Ed Sheeran, Cardi B, Ariana, Nicki, Travis Scott, Tyga, Kid Ink, Missy Elliott, Pitbull, Calvin Harris, Shawn Mendes, Bruno Mars, Coldplay,  Sam Smith, Gunna, Offset, Quavo, Khalid, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Nas, Playboi Carti, CityGirls, Young Thug, Kane Brown, Bazzi, DaBaby, Pharrell, Diplo, Demi Lovato, and Swae Lee.

There is no other entity in the music industry that could have had this much invested in over a decade and still be bombing consistently on all avenues. 

I'm not a fan of the group or their solo stuff but to be fair, a lot of these people listed have also bombed. Not to mention Camila did have two very successful eras, and more international hits than some of the people on this list.

1 hour ago, Ger said:

Going up from Familia with an experimental album? She kinda won.

When you put it like that xd 

Love Megan and I've been tuned in since Tina Snow, but with the amount of promo and Hiss actually being a #1 song, its numbers don't feel too impressive. The album might not have legs for longevity, similar to Traumazine. She needs some mainstream hits for more hype.

Wonder if Omar Apollo will end up debuting in the top 150?

I feel like Megan will see an increase. Either way, :clap3:

The Queen of Music returning to the top 10 with Cowboy Carter :clap3:

Meg will hopefully rise, she's doing 18k pure meanwhile traumazine did 8k

I have a hard time believing traumazine did more SEA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.