Marianne Williamson re-relaunches campaign following Biden debate

GraceRandolph

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

Queen of relaunching presidential campaigns :clap3:

but in all honesty, she would be a far better president than genocide Joe!

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Embarrassing. As if she stands a better chance :dies: hey, girl! Follow your dreams! :ryan3:

She has a better chance at coming off competent in a debate:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

She has a better chance at coming off competent in a debate:

Well, duh. So would I. I have nothing against Marianne but she's not going to beat Trump with 4 months left until Election Day. This is just a pipe dream she needs to pursue :clack: I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!

The fact I saw no major media publications mentioning her as a possible replacement says it all :toofunny2: 

• Haha 2

Good Luck with that

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JC. said:

The fact I saw no major media publications mentioning her as a possible replacement says it all :toofunny2: 

The same major media publications and pundits who also said Joe Biden was sharp and at the top of his game? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I feel Barack Obama needs to play shadow hand and force Biden to step down and hand pick a candidate that the entire Democratic Party will support. Considering Michelle and Obama have massive influence. If they truly want to win Michelle herself can step in and would not doubt end trump. 

Isn't this the 2nd time she's relaunched her campaign? :eli:

I love her though and she'd be so much better than our current genocide champion.  :heart:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I feel Barack Obama needs to play shadow hand and force Biden to step down and hand pick a candidate that the entire Democratic Party will support. Considering Michelle and Obama have massive influence. If they truly want to win Michelle herself can step in and would not doubt end trump. 

Obama picked Hillary and Biden so maybe he's not the best at deciding what's best and we should let the candidates make their case at the convention?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The same major media publications and pundits who also said Joe Biden was sharp and at the top of his game? 

Never seen any media outlet say that but maybe you could provide the sources to enlighten me. 

Edited by JC.
  • Like 2

Too late.

Biden, Trump, abstain.

Make your choice and shut up about it already.

31 minutes ago, JC. said:

Never seen any media outlet say that but maybe you could provide the sources to enlighten me. 

11 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Too late.

Biden, Trump, abstain.

Make your choice and shut up about it already.

It's not too late. Biden isn't even officially the nominee. 

12 minutes ago, Khal said:

Did she just remember she has a mortgage to pay off or something?

Probably writing another book. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's not too late. Biden isn't even officially the nominee. 

It's extraordinarily too late. Marianne Williamson is not capable of lighting a fire under a significant portion of the American people such that she would come anywhere close to the presidency in five months. If you want her to have any chance, start championing her now for 2028.

Biden, Trump, abstain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The7thStranger said:

It's extraordinarily too late. Marianne Williamson is not capable of lighting a fire under a significant portion of the American people such that she would come anywhere close to the presidency in five months. If you want her to have any chance, start championing her now for 2028.

Biden, Trump, abstain.

Sorry, but we can't give up. Biden cannot win at this point and it's highly debatable whether he has it in him to campaign against Trump. It's very possible for Dems to raise the profile of a candidate in time for November who has a shot at defeating Trump. Plenty of countries have shorter election cycles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

millenials and gen z have zero idea how democracy works and i'm tired of it VOTE. IN. PRIMARIES. IF. YOU. WANT. TO. WIN. OUR. COUNTRY. BACK.  :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

millenials and gen z have zero idea how democracy works and i'm tired of it VOTE. IN. PRIMARIES. IF. YOU. WANT. TO. WIN. OUR. COUNTRY. BACK.  :rip:

The Democratic Party suppressed any opposition to coronating Biden. Please stop. :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.