Lily Allen is now an OnlyFans model, selling feet pics for $10

Burn

5 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

There's a certain rotted decaying female rapper that I could see going down this path...its obsession with feet could be a lucrative venture for it.

are you talking about iggy or drake

• Haha 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TaggedGalaxy

• Reginald

• shoganai

• Burn

6 hours ago, Miichael said:

It's basically a joke that started on her podcast but people are taking it super seriously :rip:

i was about to reply the same thing lmao, this is clearly just Lily having a laugh

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, glitch said:

I'll take my shoes off and it'll be shameless, cos everyone knows that's how you get famous

I'm dead at this :ahh: "The Fear" ha endless impact!

down bad, huh? 

As If Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2024 at 2:14 PM, RideOrDie said:

y'all just be saying anything... smh

This lady cannot sing. I was there. She always talk-sings and she knows it, which is why she hates on anyone she sees! We never expected much from Miss Lily nor could she deliver had we done so!

1 minute ago, Keter said:

This lady cannot sing. I was there. She always talk-sings and she knows it, which is why she hates on anyone she sees! We never expected much from Miss Lily nor could she deliver had we done so!

ofc she is not a big belter but that's not what she was acclaimed for early on in her career? her honest and down-to-earth songwriting made her relatable and loved by many, and her head voice/falsetto is gorgeous and apparent on songs like somewhere only we know and the fear... there are many singers who can't hold a note and find the key and you choose to come for lily out of all people, who is not one of them lol. not everyone is a mariah but let's not act like she is a selena... her unique style, sound and authenticity in songwriting was what made her famous and loved, not her vocals

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

From the fear to the feet. Pretty sad how you can become what you hated in the past.

Focus on your music. Where is the damn new album? No Shame had a number of good songs but I want more. Give us more Trigger Bang Bangs!

• Like 1

Stream No Shame her magnum opus!

But seriously though that album is still so good. I still stan Lily's music.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.