• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TaggedGalaxy

• Reginald

• shoganai

• Burn

4 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I find it hard to believe she needs the money. It's probably her weird choice of promo :rip:

This is what I don't get. She has a rich daddy, she is a nepo baby born in the lap of luxury. Why would she demean herself like this?

LhqZ1otC7OcCY.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

Beyoncé be like: Lily Allen tried to shade me and now she's selling feet pics :-*

Edited by Princess Aurora

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This is what I don't get. She has a rich daddy, she is a nepo baby born in the lap of luxury. Why would she demean herself like this?

LhqZ1otC7OcCY.gif

It's her kids' fault!

• Haha 5

I lowkey wonder if Ava is also an OF girl on the side, the way she has been thirst trapping this year. Get that album budget, Lily :clap:

giphy.gif

There's a certain rotted decaying female rapper that I could see going down this path...its obsession with feet could be a lucrative venture for it.

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

LhqZ1otC7OcCY.gif

She also made millions on her own and her husband is a well paid actor. 

Im telling yall she's doing it for another reason. 

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

I lowkey wonder if Ava is also an OF girl on the side, the way she has been thirst trapping this year. Get that album budget, Lily :clap:

giphy.gif

she should so she can raise the budget cause now she can only afford cirkut and we're tired

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I find it hard to believe she needs the money. It's probably her weird choice of promo :rip:

Agreed, but I mean.. I guess we are talking about her so it's working :rip: 

48 minutes ago, glitch said:

I'll take my shoes off and it'll be shameless, cos everyone knows that's how you get famous

I look at the Sun and I look in the Mirror 

On the right track yeah we're onto a winner :eddie:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

giphy.gif

Rip sophie anderson 🙏

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Call me when Shawn makes an account. :gaycat4:

Shawn gives it away for free :gaycat4:

Ezgqp-UVEAISQG3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9o09DPQ8X_QCzBzHhbxi5666f9a8da20e81f28d38755c8df0f2e.jpgdf1x1ux-75ff4f6d-dadc-44e4-bae7-d4f5e7904af2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzYyMDE0NzdhLTM5NzEtNDY0OS05ZDkzLThhMmNmYWJiNjVhOFwvZGYxeDF1eC03NWZmNGY2ZC1kYWRjLTQ0ZTQtYmFlNy1kNGY1ZTc5MDRhZjIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.B_H0ev05BxGjHPXmF9651d6SK_zvd24r0XRWBLxtPqw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is sad, and before you come after her let me remind you she openly talked about not earning any money from her music since sales died and she's obviously not streaming artist and is not touring artist.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It's basically a joke that started on her podcast but people are taking it super seriously :rip:

• Thanks 1

Go against Bey it's gon cost ya

IMG_4742.thumb.gif.98fad0a0f203731fd4a50

Broke, career in shambles, on Onlyfans like a common IG ho I can see why she's mad at the Queén

Edited by Shinning
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, glitch said:

I'll take my shoes off and it'll be shameless, cos everyone knows that's how you get famous

I'm in tears :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.