Breathalyzers in cars

Buffy

Do you think they'll ever install some sort of breathalyzer device as a safety feature in cars, so that the car doesn't start if you're drunk? With as many drunk drivers as there are, you'd think they would invent something that prevents them from driving.

Didn't they say they were going to add this years ago?

Won't mean anything because that isn't an actual solution. The real solution is to make cities less car dependent so people aren't forced to drive. 

• Like 3

Not sure where you are from but these can be court mandated where I live. I saw one for the first time a few months ago and burst out laughing, I would never drink and drive and having to use one of those in front of somebody would be so embarrassing

there are so many things that there could be done to improve safety, like reducing engine power, car size, not being able to even turn on the car without a valid driving licence (which should be hard to get and easy to revoke) but sadly i don't see any of this happening when there's such a big industry behind with billions of dollars at stake :coffee2:

No I don't drink and I would be pissed off if everytime I gotta breathe my damn car. 

• Haha 1

Great idea but I agree with the fact that cities should be less car-dependent. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.