More impressive diamond album: with diamond tracks vs. without diamond tracks

naval23

Which one?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is more impressive?

• Diamond album with Diamond singles (the more Diamond the better!)
    • Diamond album with no Diamond singles (less is more)

Which one is more impressive if both are Diamond (10M SPS units)

The album with no Diamond tracks or

The album with multiple Diamond tracks?

Edited by naval23

Why is this even a question? The more diamonds, the better.

What is this question? Of course diamond album with diamond singles is more impressive :rip:

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

What is this question? Of course diamond album with diamond singles is more impressive :rip:

This :deadbanana4: people need to stop inventing random perspectives that make no sense 

20 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Singles didn't sell like that back in the day - even enormous songs were only 1-2x platinum. So most of the biggest albums with multiple smashes won't have diamond songs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I see the replies aren't really putting any thought into it. I, too, thought at first diamond album with diamond singles but these days; the diamond singles are pushing the album to diamond status, where as, diamond albums without diamond singles are doing it without that push. I'd rather sell a diamond album than a diamond single. It means people are consuming my album and not just a song or two. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jezebelvictoria said:

I see the replies aren't really putting any thought into it. I, too, thought at first diamond album with diamond singles but these days; the diamond singles are pushing the album to diamond status, where as, diamond albums without diamond singles are doing it without that push. I'd rather sell a diamond album than a diamond single. It means people are consuming my album and not just a song or two. 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Singles didn't sell like that back in the day - even enormous songs were only 1-2x platinum. So most of the biggest albums with multiple smashes won't have diamond songs.

We love critical thinking both of you used :clap3:

Not everyone has that skill unfortunately with the people who took it too literal 

one of these options has only ever been possible with streaming. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.