• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Raphy23

• Mke1979

• selena_lavigne

With the boring dated songs she puts out, she expects to smash?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

she's annoying beyond reason, wasn't I'm Good one of the biggest hits just last year? :skull:

there are hundred thousands of struggling unknown artists which would die to the numbers she does and did for the past decade

her music and shtick just aren't those which create a loyal fanbase and cater to the masses

does she really think her constant gym-bops releases were going to make her a bigger star than she is rn?

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

True. The Last Time she released Something good was like 5-6 years ago. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Her music sucks, she has no identity or vision, she's giving snatched Meghan Trainer.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She needs to focus on just catchy EDM songs with full on bridges etc.

I'm just not a fan of repeated lyrics over and over.  

Bebe needs her own "Joy Ride"!

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/2/2024 at 12:25 PM, Trent W said:

I mean if you wanna talk just talk

Don't tease with this ****, if you get PUNISHED then why hint at it?

This woman had a massive hit last year with that Im good song and she wasn't saying anything 

Just flops now and the industry sucks

And for the record, she has been done wrong and has had a hard time ngl, but this sounds more about her frustration of her most recent material not being pushed

The music industry is disgusting tho, and it needs a reset.

I'm good was sitting in the archives for years and would have never been released if it didn't leak and go viral on TikTok.

She is clearly going through a low, she's bipolar. From her last album tanking and getting no budget for her next project I'm sure she's suffering a depressive period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Generation Braindead said:

I'm good was sitting in the archives for years and would have never been released if it didn't leak and go viral on TikTok.

She is clearly going through a low, she's bipolar. From her last album tanking and getting no budget for her next project I'm sure she's suffering a depressive period.

Yep ...couldnt have phrased this better. Girl needs to step away from twitter and work with djs and innovative dance producers like fuego,lostboy and make dance eps.Not everyone will be a Taylor swift with a fanbase.Sometimes you just have to churn out hit songs with no identity and hopefully have a catalog of hits to do small gigs in theaters or small arenas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2024 at 2:23 PM, Daddy said:

Her music sucks, she has no identity or vision, she's giving snatched Meghan Trainer.

She is heavier than Meghan now too nnnnn

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 7/6/2024 at 9:59 PM, TOKYO. said:

I agree. She already has scored a lot of hits for someone with such awful music. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/8/2024 at 7:08 AM, kayliah said:

Yep ...couldnt have phrased this better. Girl needs to step away from twitter and work with djs and innovative dance producers like fuego,lostboy and make dance eps.Not everyone will be a Taylor swift with a fanbase.Sometimes you just have to churn out hit songs with no identity and hopefully have a catalog of hits to do small gigs in theaters or small arenas.

It's weird because she has tons of hits, but I doubt she can fill a venue. Her label is sabotaging her I fear

7 hours ago, Pillz said:

It's weird because she has tons of hits, but I doubt she can fill a venue. Her label is sabotaging her I fear

I mean probably because she's not marketable enough, she's past a certain age and doesnt fit with a traditional popstar look. Maybe they dont want to invest in her. The ceo probably said give her the lowest budget possible. The music industry is vile,ageist and misogynistic so yeah maybe we can call a spade a spade and proclaim it a full -on sabotage.

"melts down" - tired misogynistic title. she's standing up for herself. 

• 4 weeks later...

So i saw her today. I thought she has an incredible voice, is a good performer, i was a little disappointed in the setlist but it was the same as what happened with Avril. But i would say Avril is a better performer. But i enjoyed the show. I don't think it was good enough to win over new fans but i had a good time.

And let's be clear i'm giving my feedback because she was good and i went for her. No comment on the others. She wrote Crowded Room one of my favorite songs ever and i'm a stan.

Louis Tomlinson might be the most boring performer i've ever seen.

Like this man has lifelong fans and this is the show he decided to give his Hungarian fans? Thumbs down.

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing?

• Haha 1

I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2024 at 1:04 PM, selena_lavigne said:

So i saw her today. I thought she has an incredible voice, is a good performer, i was a little disappointed in the setlist but it was the same as what happened with Avril. But i would say Avril is a better performer. But i enjoyed the show. I don't think it was good enough to win over new fans but i had a good time.

On 8/10/2024 at 1:30 PM, selena_lavigne said:

And let's be clear i'm giving my feedback because she was good and i went for her. No comment on the others. She wrote Crowded Room one of my favorite songs ever and i'm a stan.

On 8/10/2024 at 1:41 PM, selena_lavigne said:

Louis Tomlinson might be the most boring performer i've ever seen.

On 8/10/2024 at 1:43 PM, selena_lavigne said:

Like this man has lifelong fans and this is the show he decided to give his Hungarian fans? Thumbs down.

Girl.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY1vHBjUjB4T8BrJLDuIG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.