• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Raphy23

• Mke1979

• Supervillain

I have been constantly playing most of her recent singles put out by her or other producers/DJ's she has worked with. 

Her recent songs are excellent for driving around and the gym especially!

I'm Good (Blue) (with David Guetta)

I'm The Drama

Chase It (Mmm Da Da Da)

One In a A Million (with David Guetta) 

Heart Still Beating (with Nathan Dawe)

Deep In Your Love (with Alok) 

If Only I (with Loud Luxury and Two Friends) 

I think Bebe needs more confidence and to put out a complete dance album. She should have followed up I'm Good (Blue) with it, but went a different direction with "Bebe". 

Edited by Mke1979
  • Thanks 1

I've always liked and supported Bebe (literally been listening/following since 2014), but at this point she just needs to go independent. Her constant "I'm going to expose ___" on social media can't be healthy for her. She has been wronged by the industry more than once, but I kind of can't help but feel like she's also never helped herself in that regard; she plays into "the industry's" hand time and time again. She's shown since her debut that she does have the potential to be an interesting pop artist, but girl just go independent and work on building your following/audience that way; she's actually really good live. 

• Like 1

I do want her to have her own solo hit really bad. It must be so frustrating, labels want hits to invest in artist, marketing, etc. and ultimately they want to make money. 
I still think she has better material than the last two singles she put out even though I do enjoy them. She has a ton of unreleased songs that are extremely catchy as well! 

I'm late to this post, but I would love for her to expose the industry. Even though we might know what's she's referring to, or what we already know.

As we know, or some, the industry is wicked and evil more than people think. So her saying she's been punished and silenced is terrifying. Wishing her the best and safety!!

9 hours ago, Amaranth said:

She needs to go back to sing EDM songs 

spacer.png

:psyduck: she's BEEN doing that.

I think she should drop Rexha and continue to market herself as just "Bebe". I hope she continues to put out EDM. She's never put out a complete dance album before. Maybe the joint album with David Guetta is still in the works who knows. The song "beat it up" She teased sounds really good too.

She really should go independent and stop with these trashy EDM songs.

• Like 3

On 7/2/2024 at 3:10 PM, Colmillo said:

No offense, but her music isn't even all that, she has some bops here and there but overall it's not great, so even if she had all the budget in the world I feel like that wouldn't change anything.

"She sucks, so I don't care if she got her artistic property stolen from her" moronic

Edited by kataraqueen

i love her but i feel like she sees the glass half empty, she has big numbers, maybe not a mpg but others wish those numbers in streaming

YfNMkHwiqLU.jpg?size=1200x1500&quality=9

Edited by teenagecraze

She should get out of whatever contract she's and start releasing music independently while still writing for another artists and hopping on DJ collabs, I don't think her label would stop her from doing that tbh :skull: but I can see her serving Sky Ferreira considering her insufferable persona lately 

It's sad to see so many people are against her when she's clearly going through a rough time! Yes, she is definitely not in a position to complain compared to other artists that don't see any of the opportunities she had, but it doesn't mean she's not allowed to feel disrespected! Especially in an industry we all know how it works and how artists are treated! It's sad to see people struggle to show support or at least ignore her without calling her all sorts of names.. 

• Like 1

I don't mean to dismiss her feelings or whatever but she needs to accept that she's never gonna happen the way she thinks she will. That's a pill that shouldn't be so hard to swallow at this point after multiple albums that completely bombed. There's nothing wrong with being the girl that once every 3 or so years gets a massive hit out of nowhere. As long as she gets her royalty checks, she's more than fine.

On 7/2/2024 at 9:05 AM, Kayseri Mantisi said:

She's currently having a meltdown this is so sad :chick3:

tUFFBGJ.jpeg

I don't see any meltdown at all... She just speaks the truth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.