• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Raphy23

• Supervillain

• Totami Legend

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean if you wanna talk just talk

Don't tease with this ****, if you get PUNISHED then why hint at it?

This woman had a massive hit last year with that Im good song and she wasn't saying anything 

Just flops now and the industry sucks

And for the record, she has been done wrong and has had a hard time ngl, but this sounds more about her frustration of her most recent material not being pushed

The music industry is disgusting tho, and it needs a reset.

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 1

"I've been quiet for too long".... 

Girl. No you haven't. You're whining about something or other every week. And even now that you're finally "speaking out" you aren't rely saying anything. :coffee2:

• Haha 6

She's for sure a very talented songwriter and performer, but the music is not that good. 

I don't see a real musical identity in Bebe that defines her as an established artist. 

i'm with her with all my heart it's obvious something is not right

50 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I mean if you wanna talk just talk

Don't tease with this ****, if you get PUNISHED then why hint at it?

This woman had a massive hit last year with that Im good song and she wasn't saying anything 

Just flops now and the industry sucks

And for the record, she has been done wrong and has had a hard time ngl, but this sounds more about her frustration of her most recent material not being pushed

The music industry is disgusting tho, and it needs a reset.

Yeah I have mixed thoughts on this too - I totally believe her that the industry is horrible & shady & that she has been through some unfair & awful ****. However I do think the way she repeatedly lashes out & "exposes" people on her socials lately often appears erratic & gives her less validity when she does have something important to say.

• Thanks 1

i feel bad for her but girl…

there is nothing special about your music or image :-x

I feel bad for her but she's substantially more successful than most artists will ever be. I'm sure some shady stuff has happened to and around her but.. she's just not meant to be a star in the way that other MPGs are.

And that's okay.. just enjoy the music you make mama. 

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

I truly don't know who this artist is. Is she mainly known for unreleased demos and other artists recording her songs? I Never heard her name before on US radio.

now please. she's very known in the US due to a string of hits, I'm Good most recently (but especially Meant to Be). She's not known to be a huge star or anything as her music is seen as cringy, but she's definitely known in the US.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, NastyAF said:

Yep it starts at 10:59

Thanks! This is wild cause she uses this song to pose as a songwriter 

5 hours ago, glitch said:

Something I've never understood is that she made such a big deal about her songwriting, but when she finally got a chance to release her own albums, she just used writing camp demos. Even on her latest album, each track has about 5 writers per song

Camp demos? That's something you assume. There could've been 4 people changing some words here and there and she decided to give all of them credit which is in fact something an artist should be applauded for as others would take credit for the whole thing! There's nothing wrong with having 5 writers per song, it goes to show she respects everyone's input! 

• Like 1

atrl users bashing a woman for speaking against the evil industry (that we know it's ******) but always on the first line acting hurt and **** when something like this happens their faves and you know who 91ceKke.gif

• Like 5

Music industry is evil with a lot of powerful-malicious men, Queen Rexha speaks truths only.

• Like 1

Upsetting but she won't give up, her career was built on failures and not following the mold. She won't stop. She never has and she never will :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, NastyAF said:

Yep it starts at 10:59

this doesn't prove that Bebe had no hand in writing The Monster ijbol. he clearly says they were in a house with 20+ kids. Bebe's demo (that she made with Jon) is what Eminem's team heard when they were pitched the song and loved it. they literally kept in Bebe's vocals on the post chorus "yoo-hoo" parts because Rihanna couldn't hit that note in the way Bebe did. that warrants a credit whether you like it or not lmao. 

• Thanks 1

Poor queen, at the heart of the matter there is no pop girl I actually really dislike because they all seek to entertain and make something fun for us to enjoy. 

Expose and end them queen!!!

10 hours ago, Starkboy said:

spoiler: she won't say anything.

You're absolutely right but I wish she would :rip:  The Weinsteins of the industry are still rampant.

1 hour ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

this doesn't prove that Bebe had no hand in writing The Monster ijbol. he clearly says they were in a house with 20+ kids. Bebe's demo (that she made with Jon) is what Eminem's team heard when they were pitched the song and loved it. they literally kept in Bebe's vocals on the post chorus "yoo-hoo" parts because Rihanna couldn't hit that note in the way Bebe did. that warrants a credit whether you like it or not lmao. 

I didn't say she didn't write anything about the song and she don't deserve the credit, but she is not giving credit to the main writer and acts as if she wrote it alone and she is the reason the song was successful, they did write the song together but Jon wrote the hook/chorus while Bebe wrote the verses which were replaced by Eminems verses, I think it's not fair that she goes around saying "ooh I wrote Monster" without ever mentioning Jon when he wrote the hook. And Bebe said they made the song in a day and the next day Rihanna cut it, while Jon said he had the idea for months. You can clearly hear Jons bg vocals on Bebe's demo so he most likely recorded it too before Bebe did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

how is she a flop, last time i checked her streams are insane, she has hit every year 

and also last time i checked she not even broke, lives in a nice mansion and bought her parents cars and houses.

im sure shes good.

i know its hard for ATRL to believe but when you are mistreated at work you should complain. we all have rights to be treated with respect and dignity no matter what job we do.

bebe rexha and others should speak up and not be silenced.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Post Malone said:

The gag is she didn't even write the chorus of The Monster but was just in the room as Jon Bellion did :suburban: her building a career off of that & now Jon is like one of the biggest songwriters in pop of the 2020s while Bebe exchanges pitched reference tracks with the likes of Zara Larsson :clack:

Ok but she wrote the **** out of WHOO-ho WHOO-ho tho :clap3:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.