Bebe Rexha melts down, threatens to expose the industry

Supervillain

She has some massive hits so for her to be complaining like this…man that contract must be super ****** up 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Raphy23

• Supervillain

• Totami Legend

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

Something I've never understood is that she made such a big deal about her songwriting, but when she finally got a chance to release her own albums, she just used writing camp demos. Even on her latest album, each track has about 5 writers per song

The gag is she didn't even write the chorus of The Monster but was just in the room as Jon Bellion did :suburban: her building a career off of that & now Jon is like one of the biggest songwriters in pop of the 2020s while Bebe exchanges pitched reference tracks with the likes of Zara Larsson :clack:

Edited by Post Malone
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"I have been undermined," that much is undeniable. She has an extensive list of hit songs and writing credits. The culture will eventually put some respect on her name 

She literally had to get lawyers involved to get credited on Hey Mama. That's honestly insane.

A good way to promote your new single "I'm the Drama!" 😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

Expose those perverts :clap3:

Spoiler

I do feel sorry for her because it seems like she tries and works hard. The problem is not that she lacks exposure but that no one, including me, cares to check her music :sorry: I don't think it's an industry sabotage, cause she doesn't even seem to be that popular among gays.

Maybe a marketing issue

Shes a flop and tired of it. Poor Bebe

• Like 1

She is right! The music industry is constantly trying to ''kill her'' for such a long time, they are pushing her down, putting undermines all the time.  They should put their eyes in the real villain, obsessed with charts, numbers and sending her cult to bring down, shame and sending death threats to families and people. 

35 minutes ago, glitch said:

Something I've never understood is that she made such a big deal about her songwriting, but when she finally got a chance to release her own albums, she just used writing camp demos. Even on her latest album, each track has about 5 writers per song

The moster is from a writing camp :deadbanana2:

I love Bebe but she should stop trying with labels and follow Raye's footsteps. 

Also get a good manager causdo chile she was literally robbed of many hits she created :rip:

:skull: i feel for her, she's been in the industry for so long and everyone treats her like a khia

Notice how three (3) (out of FOUR (4)) of the Albanian pop girlies (Rita, Ava, Bebe) never made to the revered ultra mega giga stardom

91ceKke.gif

The problem i have with these celebs is that would they be threatening to expose and "spill the tea" about the music industry and the ones that control it if they were insanely successful, i feel like they only be acting and threatening when things don't go the way they want , so hypothetically fake , for bebe's case i wonder if she would tweet all this if I'm the drama was an instant smash hit 

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The gag is she didn't even write the chorus of The Monster but was just in the room as Jon Bellion did :suburban: her building a career off of that & now Jon is like one of the biggest songwriters in pop of the 2020s while Bebe exchanges pitched reference tracks with the likes of Zara Larsson :clack:

Is this true? :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.