• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• Raphy23

• Supervillain

• Totami Legend

Top Posters In This Topic

:ahh:

I understand she has been hard done by the industry in the past but I wonder if her recent attempt didn't tank if she would've embarked on this coke rant. Her new song is a laughable attempt at some 2020 style TikTok hit and she hasn't had any artistry in years

Edited by lovemeland
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 34

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Saying that with a Zara Larsson avi is wild.

Love Me Land washes any Bebe song

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 19

7 minutes ago, lovemeland said:

I understand she has been hard done by the industry in the past but I wonder if her recent attempt didn't tank if she would've embarked on this coke rant. Her new song is a laughable attempt at some 2020 style TikTok hit and she hasn't had any artistry in years

Agreed. They did her dirty 

No offense, but her music isn't even all that, she has some bops here and there but overall it's not great, so even if she had all the budget in the world I feel like that wouldn't change anything.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

13 minutes ago, lovemeland said:

you stan zara larsson stfu tumblr_3e1f5ccf2311bba1d79851f2eb252fda_ecbf3b8a_540.thumb.gif.47627a87e6d4b6e23f8f9f9435c2c6c3.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

No offense, but her music isn't even all that, she has some bops here and there but overall it's not great, so even if she had all the budget in the world I feel like that wouldn't change anything.

this is not about the quality or success of her music, she is alluding at some shady things behind the scenes.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"I have been undermined," that much is undeniable. She has an extensive list of hit songs and writing credits. The culture will eventually put some respect on her name 

Something I've never understood is that she made such a big deal about her songwriting, but when she finally got a chance to release her own albums, she just used writing camp demos. Even on her latest album, each track has about 5 writers per song

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piotrert said:

she released song called I'm The Drama last week. we sure it isn't some marketing ploy?

No, Bebe has always been brutally honest 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

this is not about the quality or success of her music, she is alluding at some shady things behind the scenes.

But would she be having a meltdown if her new song was smashing tho? :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.