Cowboy Carter now under 3m daily streams, surprised?

Psylocke

So many of us fans are over her ass, so it really isnt shocking. If we are over her despite being genuine fans, the GP will obviously care even less.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psylocke

• Broken

• on the line

• sunbathinganimal

Top Posters In This Topic

I know making this thread every week is THE lowest effort way to get a hit thread but surely you can use your precious little head to come up with something more creative or go post in one of the 10 different similar threads. Last thread was literally 5 days ago. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Haha 2

I can get saying it's art over charts but... If that's the case it still shouldn't be doing this horribly. Isn't this proof that the art is bad if it's gone from 90 million listeners to under 3 million in a few months...

Texas was smashing just a few months before. This is so unusual to be honest. Sucks though because I prefer this album over Renaissance, but it's clear very few liked her country attempt, and it was just all hype at the beginning.

This is her first flop for sure. Already at #49 on BB and leaving charts WW after only 3 months. THE was also smashing and now it's doing on par with 2000s hits on daily streams. Yikes. Still a great album though. Much better than Renaissance 

23 minutes ago, VioletsandRoses said:

This is her first flop for sure. Already at #49 on BB and leaving charts WW

rebounding to #9 next week with the standard vinyl release! :clap3:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_245036510.png 

I really feel bad for that twitter swiftie. Literally spend their days tracking other artists numbers, I doubt they're getting any sleep with how much they discuss numbers. Kinda sad how numbers and streaming really ruined music. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.