When YEW hit the stage they was booing and leaving

sndksnsnssnskd this prophetess 

f7c042b28cbaed498681c5adffe4f10b.480x271

• Haha 1

I don't think we've ever seen keys and lil mama in the same room 

coincidence? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

So your response is just casual transphobia?

Genuine question; Would it also be transphobic to imply Fiona Apple resembles Ty Dolla Sign? And vice versa?

1 hour ago, Saint James said:

i don't really know what she's saying 

I couldn't follow either…esp after working all day, gave me a slight migraine reading that.  :skull:

Not once did she call Nicki a musical prostitute. All she said is that Nicki is influenced by Kim, which is true. The musical prostituite are other artists.

Oh, oh, oh my lips so luscious, the way I spice it up with them MAC MAC brushes. L'Oreal got them wa watermelon crushes, it's probably the reason all these boys got crushes.

spacer.png

Thank you for reminding me of this classic, I do not care for this woman she is talking about though and I do not understand what her point actually is.  

12 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Not once did she call Nicki a musical prostitute. All she said is that Nicki is influenced by Kim, which is true. The musical prostituite are other artists.

"These young women are not influenced by Kim. Nicki is influenced by Kim. These women are 23. What major musical prostitutes do you remember from the past 15 years. Who do you think they watched corporate give a platform and flowers for slitting (sitting) out."

Read again. She is grammatically challenged but she definitely referenced Nicki as a musical prostitute that relies on the "corporate" machine to give her awards (because she won the Best Female Hip-Hop artist last night that wasn't even televised). She's only referencing one person. 

16 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

"These young women are not influenced by Kim. Nicki is influenced by Kim. These women are 23. What major musical prostitutes do you remember from the past 15 years. Who do you think they watched corporate give a platform and flowers for slitting (sitting) out."

Read again. She is grammatically challenged but she definitely referenced Nicki as a musical prostitute that relies on the "corporate" machine to give her awards (because she won the Best Female Hip-Hop artist last night that wasn't even televised). She's only referencing one person. 

Hun, did you read the message? It says, Kim does not influence these young women. These young women are 23. What musical prostitutes do you remember from the past 15 years? The musical prostitutes' question doesn't pertain to Nicki. It pertains to these young women. 

Your media literacy is malfunctioning because Lil Mama compared and contrasted young women and Nicki. Therefore Nicki is not being referred to as a musical prostitute but the young women. Going by Grammar principles, the musical prostitute question is referring to the subject highlighted directly before. These young women who are 23.  

Also, when has Nicki been known to be slxtting out, that sounds more like Sexy Redd.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

Genuine question; Would it also be transphobic to imply Fiona Apple resembles Ty Dolla Sign? And vice versa?

If you did it by suggesting that Fiona Apple is secretly a man, then yes.

By the way, this is an accusation that is often hurled against Black women for not being “feminine” enough. Look at how Michelle Obama is treated by the right-wing media, who have developed a conspiracy theory that she is trans. So the comment was many layers of problematic.

Nicki is a horrible human being but she's a legit superstar and a pop/hip hop icon

Lil Mama was famous for 3 minutes with Lipgloss then became notorious for her stage invasion in the 2009 VMAs (which was overshadowed by Kanyegate and Gaga Paparazzi blood perf). She's not the one to talk

:rip:Not the lip gloss girl. Bruh, I haven't heard from her since 2007. Lmfao 

Edited by Pendulum

9 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

Hun, did you read the message? It says, Kim does not influence these young women. These young women are 23. What musical prostitutes do you remember from the past 15 years? The musical prostitutes' question doesn't pertain to Nicki. It pertains to these young women. 

Your media literacy is malfunctioning because Lil Mama compared and contrasted young women and Nicki. Therefore Nicki is not being referred to as a musical prostitute but the young women. Going by Grammar principles, the musical prostitute question is referring to the subject highlighted directly before. These young women who are 23.  

Also, when has Nicki been known to be slxtting out, that sounds more like Sexy Redd.

Nicki minaj has a sexual image lmfao. She always has. I don't get why Nicki Minaj stans act as if she is Mother Theresa. She twerked her ass for years and years and still does it. I don't mind or care because I embrace women sexuality. But let's not lie!

musical prostitute makes it sound like nicki is being called over by rich suitors to perform a-la-christmas caroler or hired mariachi band outside the door frame

im tickled tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.