Artistry: Taylor/Beyoncé/Ariana/Gaga

Lagerfeld

Rank these pop girls from best to worst in terms of artistry. Which girl comes on top and which girl has the least to offer?

ne7LodF.gif

Beyonce, Gaga, Taylor and ariana grande. We might get irked by gaga but at least her whole career hasn't consisted of being boring AF and same ole same ole. I  will say Ariana grande is really talented and has a great voice. I just want her to experiment a bit more that's all.

• Like 1

Taylor & Beyoncé, the others unfortunately have no artistry to offer

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Beyonce has no artistry to speak of

She shows up to the studio and sings whatever someone else has written for her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Gaga = Beyonce > Ariana = Taylor

Gaga and Beyoncé are very forward with their projects. Taylor and Ariana have great talents like writing and vocals, but I don't see them taking as many risks for the art as Gaga and Bey, ever

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Gaga > Taylor > Ariana > Beyonce

• Like 1

Gaga > Taylor > Ariana > Beyoncé

Beyonce's artistry isn't even her own (as she doesn't create anything herself) so how can she be the best? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Gaga > Bey > Taylor > Ari

love all

they all bring something different to the table imo

I understand shading Taylor based on a stagnant recent artistic performance, but she's shown that if she really puts in more than a bare minimum of diaristic  scrawling into her lyrics, she can create some great and memorable music. and no, that does not include All Too Well 10 Minute Snoozefest 🙄 it includes more novel stuff like Hey Stephen, Treacherous, Holy Ground, New Romantics, …Ready for It?, The Archer, Death by a Thousand Cuts, It's Nice to Have a Friend, Closure, and YOYO,K

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.