Do Britney and Christina stans need to move on?

sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, leyaris11 said:

No featuring no streams for Xtina. Mark "106th" Sundstrom | wow, from 2009 to 2017… Xtina ...

claiming they 'won the war' then immediately stepping on a landmine laksjddsal;f

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leyaris11

• ImpressMeMuch

• A-V-XYZ

• sunbathinganimal

Top Posters In This Topic

NO omg NO. It's way too entertaining and ATRL would be dead without the Army and Drive B!tch Fighters :gaycatney1::gaycatina1:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Haha 2

Yes 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

the way this thread singlehandedly reignited the feud, you knew what you were doing sweaty (and i love it)

• Haha 3

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

claiming they 'won the war' then immediately stepping on a landmine laksjddsal;f

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Whatever helps them sleep at night sis. Mark "106th" Sundstrom | wow, from 2009 to 2017… Xtina ...

1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

NO omg NO. It's way too entertaining and ATRL would be dead without both bases :gaycatney1::gaycatina1:

I think the fighters should thanks us, we keeps her relevant on this site. tumblr_oxsvtiflJH1qahndoo1_r1_400.gif

Most Britney fans are Christina fans and vice versa from my experience. It's just classic 2000s behavior where you pick a side but love both. It's not that serious 

They have had a shady back and forth from 2000-now. Of course a bunch of gays on atrl are going to talk about it 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 3

Yes, and I say that as a Britney stan

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Most Britney fans are Christina fans and vice versa from my experience. It's just classic 2000s behavior where you pick a side but love both. It's not that serious 

They have had a shady back and forth from 2000-now. Of course a bunch of gays on atrl are going to talk about it 

Most of us grew up with 'omg Christiana drinks coke and Britney drinks Pepsi' kinda fights.   

At this point it's just a funny pop culture moment people make jokes of 

Before coming for these icons ask yourself why we arent talking more about our current artists that are just boring at the end of the day.  Artl probably signs a breathe of relife everytime a Britney vs xtina post is made. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

the way this thread singlehandedly reignited the feud, you knew what you were doing sweaty (and i love it)

i thought my thread would heal the two bases but it seems to be stoking the flames of hatred

michael-jackson.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhateverYouWant said:

This lol, I like Britney most but I listen to Xtina at least once a week and love her debut album so I never know what to say when the stans start fighting.

1 hour ago, leyaris11 said:

And yes, you are sure won the war when your fave went from singer -> judge -> online teacher -> selling cookies -> selling lubes. Britney is retired and still able to outstreams oreo's spokesperson entire disc with just her one song.:ahh:

Know your place hun. :heart:

To provide further context to this hater's comments:

She's literally an investor in masterclass, the same platform that you are trying to drag that has gotten Hilary Clinton, Mariah Carey, Rupaul (to name a few) to be "online teachers"
and as for cookies, Lady Gaga and Blackpink did the same

Im stan of both (hey have always been my 2 favorites), is something so unusual? In the forums normally yes but for example the celebrities or the others famous singers are fans of both too.

Edited by descg
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, descg said:

Im stan of both (hey have always been my 2 favorites), is something so unusual? In the forums normally yes but for example the celebrities or the others famous singers are fans of both too.

Well I remember when she and Britney debut around at the same time and I try to give Xtina a shot. Xtina can't dance, has no charisma, her voice hurt my ear and her song is not catchy at all... When with Britney is a love at the first sight. :heart:

I actually stream my good sis Britney in secret. Truth is, even if they do not like it, Christina is a part of Britney's history and Britney is a part of Christina's history and that applies to their Fandom. One fanbase pay streaming farms to give the illusion of having a streaming force of a fave, the others are self absorbed people that think too highly of themselves to be supporting who they claim is their fave. Tragic yet entertaining

• Like 1

I love Christina, even her yelling has its charm tbh, but the stans are diabolical with the low-blows regarding mental health, child custody, etc. I don't like nor think the fat Tina jokes are funny either (maybe in 2012, but not in 2024). If we can leave that kind of **** behind, we can continue lashing each other until climate collapse takes us! :heart:

Also, if there's one thing human beings are gonna do is hold grudges over the pettiest ****, so let the old hags duke it out, I say. :bam:

• Haha 1

Idk, I guess sure. 

Was already listening to Femme Fatale at this moment.

Britney Army, start listening to Bionic *^*. 

It's the og rivalry and the very origin of stan culture. How dare you suggest its xtinction (:thing:). In modern terms, it's like asking from Taylor Swift to stop using her jet. It's just not gonna happen.

It is demanded from future generations of stan culture participants to educate themselves and learn the basics (:thing:) (like Xtina missing the BB200 with her latest album and Britney mercilessly stomping on her while retired) before they choose their fighter (:thing:) and go to war.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, modeblock said:

I love Christina, even her yelling has its charm tbh, but the stans are diabolical with the low-blows regarding mental health, child custody, etc. I don't like nor think the fat Tina jokes are funny either (maybe in 2012, but not in 2024). If we can leave that kind of **** behind, we can continue lashing each other until climate collapse takes us! :heart:

Also, if there's one thing human beings are gonna do is hold grudges over the pettiest ****, so let the old hags duke it out, I say. :bam:

I agree lol. 

• Thanks 1

We are the mother of all Stan wars, let's keep it 100%

All these so called feuds are only trying to mimmick us. 

• Haha 2

Last night I had an epiphany
I gotta lose some people who just
Aren't in sync with me
I gotta be the glue for the
People who stick with me
She might be Christina but
You'll always be Britney

And that's all history like
The battle of Stalingrad

idk Ask Allday

3 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Last night I had an epiphany
I gotta lose some people who just
Aren't in sync with me
I gotta be the glue for the
People who stick with me
She might be Christina but
You'll always be Britney

And that's all history like
The battle of Stalingrad

idk Ask Allday

who's that

Xila Maria River Red won, so there's nothing to move on from.

Britney Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Edited by landof0oo

1 hour ago, landof0oo said:

Xila Maria River Red won, so there's nothing to move on from.

Britney Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Britney hasn't charted a solo song on the Hot 100 in over 10 years. That sounds like a loser to me.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.