Taraji P. Henson: The Project 2025 plan is not a game!; Warns audience of black draft

SoldierofLove

Oh wow. She really went there. 

"They are trying to bring the draft back! Who do you think they're going to draft first?!?"

But will the Black vote (if most choose to vote for Biden) be enough to stop Trump? :biblio:

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Like 4

It definitely is not a game, but Dem leadership is treating it like one by standing behind a candidate that has one foot in the ground + every sign indicates will be unable to defeat Trump in November. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Encouraging black people to vote will always be a great thing, we've seen that mobilisation in France with fellow POC to fight back against the far right :clap3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

She's right tbh but at the same time the dems did this to themselves. The lowest enthusiasm to vote ever because of the Corpse / candidate they propped up. 

• Thanks 3

Let 'em know legend :clap3:

Project 2025 is not a joke and Dems better wake up quick 

Edited by imabadkid

Queen! I know Biden sucks you guys but it is what it is we cannot re-elect Dump! 

• Like 1

She spilled but young woke people are being stupid by refusing to vote. I get that Biden is a walking corpse but you vote for the whole ADMINISTRATION.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She spilled but young woke people are being stupid by refusing to vote. I get that Biden is a walking corpse but you vote for the whole ADMINISTRATION.

I get that it's tough for people to hold that thought because all they see are Biden's foolish moments.

It's like if Farrah ended up being the lead singer of Destiny's Child. You know the other three can sing, but I'd bet having Farrah as the frontwoman would've turned off a lot of people from the group. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.