Better Tinashe 2024 Release: Nasty vs Getting No Sleep

Treason

Nasty vs Getting No Sleep  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer?

Nasty is SOTY but Getting No Sleep is better than half of BB/Ang3l especially Needs

• Like 1

Nasty is one of her worst songs ever but at least it's not putting me to sleep like this new one. So far BB Ang3l >>>>> Quantum Baby

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Neither are that remarkable so I'll go with GNS.

so far Nasty but Getting No sleep is growing on me more every listen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

so far Nasty but Getting No sleep is growing on me more every listen

Fully echoing how I'm feeling so far.

"Nasty" was more instant and boppy, so I'm not surprised it ended up becoming a viral hit for Tinashe. But "Getting No Sleep" is so sophisticated and cool with its production + vibes, something which I keep appreciating more and more with each repeated listen :heart:

• Like 1

Both songs are great but I'm going with Nasty for the time being. I love Getting No Sleep but I need more time with it.

Both are great but love nasty more. 

I really looking forward to this. BB is my least favorite tinashe project I only like 2 songs on it. So far this new era is looking great. It's like she expanded on what she was trying to do on BB but actually executed it much better so far 

I always thought that Nasty has a great hook but the rest of the song isn't that good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.