Lil Kim offered PF2 Tour appearance against Nicki's wishes, Nicki lashes Debra Antney

FOCK

What a crazy thing for this woman to do… it is not her place to get these two to make up, especially behind Nicki's back. I'd be mad too.

• Like 1

Not too much on Deb. I dont know how to feel about her sometimes, but she seems supportive of nicki. I feel like her heart was in the right place....  

Deb had no business trying to play peacemaker or whatever she was trying to do. It's not her place and it's up to both Nicki & Kim to make that decision. I hope she gets fired because she was trying to be really messy. 

Everyone knows Kim and Foxy are like oil and water. Why would you invite Kim to be on stage with BOTH Nicki and Foxy especially when Foxy still to this day throws shots at Kim? Now Kim is probably gonna take it the wrong way on Nicki when Nicki had nothing to do with it. Deb needs to be fired for trying to create unnecessary beef. 

• Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Not too much on Deb. I dont know how to feel about her sometimes, but she seems supportive of nicki. I feel like her heart was in the right place....  

Yer, but this could've only gone 1 of 2 ways -

1. Lil Kim rejects (which seems like she did) & then goes on to believe Nicki wanted to make amends (which she did not) 

2. Lil Kim accepts, but Nicki says no & then it looks like Nicki played her, unnecessarily. 

It's fine to want to play mediator, but only if one of the parties is actually invested, otherwise you're just messing around with people. And Kim & Foxy are a whole other conversation…. Even if Deb made an error, none of this needed to be publicised. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nicki's tweet is so ******* funny tho

How dare you? Interviews? Chiiiiiiiiiiiiii WOO WEE!!!!! This world, man, this world. Love yourself deeply.

:bibliahh:

• Haha 6

I am surprised Miss Minaj Petty working with Deb again. I knew Deb wanted to have a "female unity" rap moment with Cardi and Nicki or whoever Nicki had beef with, but she should know it is not realistic. 

27 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

I mean she's questionable, but if you support Nicki, you consult with her first if it is a wise decision. It's not rocket science.

It's so corny to try and force two people who don't care for each other to make up. They're both grown women and to quote Nicki, this ain't high school. Whenever these ladies decide to make things right, it'll happen on THEIR time. 

Deb should've just sat there and did her job. :clack:

Edited by itshyolee

But I thought Nicki didn't have any ill will towards Kim anymore and it was Kim who was keeping the beef alive? Nicki doesn't seem like she doesn't have any animosity towards Kim.

1 minute ago, TiaTamera said:

But I thought Nicki didn't have any ill will towards Kim anymore and it was Kim who was keeping the beef alive? Nicki doesn't seem like she doesn't have any animosity towards Kim.

it's clear that kim is the one keeping the beef alive, and not nicki for once lmao

its not that serious and never was, kim needs to let it go

That's so unprofessional from whoever that woman is. Your boss is Nicki Minaj, I imagine she pays well. No need to take initiative to do things no one asked you to.

1 hour ago, TiaTamera said:

You can feel no animosity towards someone and whilst also not wanting to be friends with them at the same time. 

___

Stupid of Deb to do this and the fact she then felt the need to tell the story :rip:

I think her (Deb's) intentions were pure she just went about it the wrong way. I don't think either (Lil) Kim or Nicki are the kind of people that let go of past grudges easily and making decisions that affect and involve someone else without them knowing was prudent. I don't think Deb should be dragged for it, she just went about things the wrong way.

3 hours ago, americanshameless said:

The abrupt tour facts randomly placed throughout the statement :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

I love the random hashtags and tour facts

:bibliahh:

She really said "the blogs can post my feelings on this whilst also posting tour stats" :bibliahh: No cropping allowed. 

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

I am surprised Miss Minaj Petty working with Deb again. I knew Deb wanted to have a "female unity" rap moment with Cardi and Nicki or whoever Nicki had beef with, but she should know it is not realistic. 

I mean she's questionable, but if you support Nicki, you consult with her first if it is a wise decision. It's not rocket science.

Actually a cardi reunion is very realistic, their beef is a joke they have no real issues and a collab would be bigger than wap

• Like 1

Deb is a nasty MAGA woman with a transphobic son. Keep her away.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.