LA debate watch party: spooked Dem electeds, shouting celebs, and a crying Jane Fonda

Communion

1 minute ago, bleuwaffle said:

Tears? :ahh:

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I love you Jane but girl :skull:

I had relatives cry after watching it too. It was disastrous for Biden and made a Trump second term much more likely. 

35 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I love you Jane but girl :skull:

It was a rough week for her.

• Haha 5

They should all be ashamed of allowing him to continue to be the democratic representative. Just looking at him you can tell he's not fit to be leading the country.

• Like 5

Jane Fonda If she sees Trumpet:

jane-fonda-seething-with-anger.gif

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

They should all be ashamed of allowing him to continue to be the democratic representative. Just looking at him you can tell he's not fit to be leading the country.

The Democrats never planned a replacement and they made Kamala the vice presidential nominee without considering what happens if Joe Biden didn't remain capable of doing the job for 4 years. You can bet the Democrats responsible for this mess will never take responsibility for this either.

The same people that did everything to keep Bernie Sanders out, messed up here (again).

This is going to hurt a lot of other people up for re-election, because they're going to forced to say they have 100% confidence that Biden is ready for a second term (and I'm sure they will be asked) and no one will believe them.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

The Democrats never planned a replacement and they made Kamala the vice presidential nominee without considering what happens if Joe Biden didn't remain capable of doing the job for 4 years. You can bet the Democrats responsible for this mess will never take responsibility for this either.

The same people that did everything to keep Bernie Sanders out, messed up here (again).

This is going to hurt a lot of other people up for re-election, because they're going to forced to say they have 100% confidence that Biden is ready for a second term (and I'm sure they will be asked) and no one will believe them.

Yeah an article I just read with sources from the Biden camp basically said if he stands down they know Kamala is likely to be the nominee and she will flop.

It's sad because there were actually a lot of good options for VP in 2020 and he chose the one who had run a terrible presidential campaign and wasn't taken seriously by a lot of voters.

8 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

Tears? :ahh:

I would be crying too if the election of the president of my country was between these two senior citizens, both with a questionable reputation. 

And beyond crying, I would already be making plans to flee the country. 

Edited by alexrex

2 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Yeah an article I just read with sources from the Biden camp basically said if he stands down they know Kamala is likely to be the nominee and she will flop.

It's sad because there were actually a lot of good options for VP in 2020 and he chose the one who had run a terrible presidential campaign and wasn't taken seriously by a lot of voters.

He chose her specifically because he knew she wouldn't be overshadowing him and people wouldn't be demanding her step in to claim the nomination in 2024. He knew that he'd be so weak as president that he'd need a flop VP who'd be even weaker.

• Thanks 1

all these people that keep endorsinf and claiming Biden is as sharp and fit as Travis Kelce just look ridiculous and worryingly delusional, they think we don't have eyes and ears?   

I mean who are they going to send out there instead of him? Kamala???

11 hours ago, Cheers said:

Say it louder. The inner circle of the Democrat leadership and White House conspired to hide Biden's condition from the American public through the primaries until it was too late to change anything. They stole from us the the right to make an informed voting decision. If Trump paying off a tabloid to bury a story about an affair before the election is a felony, then this should be considered a crime bordering on treason.

Edited by PoisonPill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.