Why aren't Aguilera's streams on par with her peers ?

Erreur2 La Nature

19 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Moves Like Jagger got more streams yesterday than Toxic Ft Cathy Dennis.

what a dumb reply

eww

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leyaris11

• CocoPouf

• A-V-XYZ

• xxxlamb

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Well it is a very interesting question because the delulus always claim Britney "debuted during the peak of cd sales" yet her sales (diamond x2) and streams are a lot higher than a lot of hers and xtinas peers hmmm

While I don't agree with delulus claiming Britney was a fad and a talentless ***** (which to be honest Britney was the mother of that generation), Xtina had a different career path - yes, probably her debut can be a Diamond record shortly, she decided to do a Spanish/Latin record and created a huge era for that market as well. They can't be compared in terms of sales, as pop fans tend to do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

what a dumb reply

eww

MLJ is on Xtina's Spotify page! She's credited as a lead artist. Deal with it!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

what a dumb reply

eww

Why? Moves Like Jagger was a hit and Christina is on it. Deal with it? 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, CocoPouf said:

While I don't agree with delulus claiming Britney was a fad and a talentless ***** (which to be honest Britney was the mother of that generation), Xtina had a different career path - yes, probably her debut can be a Diamond record shortly, she decided to do a Spanish/Latin record and created a huge era for that market as well. They can't be compared in terms of sales, as pop fans tend to do. 

Mi Reflejo's also Diamond eligible which means Xtina will have 2 Diamond albums soon too. Britney isn't special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, A-V-XYZ said:

Mi Reflejo's also Diamond eligible which means Xtina will have 2 Diamond albums soon too. Britney isn't special.

Britney is as special as Xtina, lol. Britney had the sales and the bigger impact, Xtina had the chops, and the voice, and pop fans tried to discredit her impact, yet they have 394924324 faves wishing they had 1/100000 of her career. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, CocoPouf said:

yeah and Cathy Dennis isn't a feat or lead vocalist on Toxic

DEAL WITH IT

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, CocoPouf said:

27 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

MLJ is on Xtina's Spotify page! She's credited as a lead artist. Deal with it!

27 minutes ago, CocoPouf said:

26 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

24 minutes ago, CocoPouf said:

Britney is as special as Xtina, lol. Britney had the sales and the bigger impact, Xtina had the chops, and the voice, and pop fans tried to discredit her impact, yet they have 394924324 faves wishing they had 1/100000 of her career. 

No collabs no streams for xtina. :giraffe: and why r u talking to yourself? :giraffe: Dupe check @Ryan 

Edited by leyaris11
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, xxxlamb said:

yeah and Cathy Dennis isn't a feat or lead vocalist on Toxic

DEAL WITH IT

I love Toxic? And I am happy with Britney having Toxic in her discography, so no, I don't need to deal with it? 

• Confused 1

Why is this still a topic of conversation? Do Britney fans have nothing else to do? Your fave has retired and you are still going in on Christina for snatching her bald with that Best New Artist Grammy win... Like get over it, Christina could be getting 100K total dilay streams and still will be the respected artist out of the two and would be the reference for all the new girls. Like, give it a rest already, this is so tired and lame. 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, CocoPouf said:

I love Toxic? And I am happy with Britney having Toxic in her discography, so no, I don't need to deal with it? 

What you need to deal with is that incorrect use of the question mark. If you're not asking a question, and you're typing with that valley girl kardashian inflection, the mark is not necessary.

• Like 1

Okay, a balding middle-aged gay man says "no collabs no streams for Xtina" and that is the truth. We should leave the thread because nothing else has to be said. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

What you need to deal with is that incorrect use of the question mark. If you're not asking a question, and you're typing with that valley girl kardashian inflection, the mark is not necessary.

Oh oh, the grammar police is here. Thank you for teaching me how to write <3 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Britney didn't write Toxic and Cathy Dennis sings most of it. Xtina gets more money from her streams on Feel This Moment than Britney does with Toxic. Xtina writes hits!

Christina wrote lyrics to a cover of Aha's song Take on Me (which are credited). Please be serious, sister. :rip: She did a good job singing on it tho. We LOVE a good cover artist :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, QuanticXplosion said:

Why is this still a topic of conversation? Do Britney fans have nothing else to do? Your fave has retired and you are still going in on Christina for snatching her bald with that Best New Artist Grammy win... Like get over it, Christina could be getting 100K total dilay streams and still will be the respected artist out of the two and would be the reference for all the new girls. Like, give it a rest already, this is so tired and lame. 

And yes my fav is retired and still able to outstreams xtina entire disc with her one song. Shocking isn't? giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952m43m855576d2e4ch3w

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

If you take the 10 most streamed songs right now from Christina's catalog and combine all of their streams, they're receiving around 1.025M a day in total (which is less than just one song from Shakira, Britney, Miley, Gaga, Rihanna, etc).

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mc2bzpt1p6puks94ek

6 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

And yes my fav is retired and still able to outstreams xtina entire disc with her one song. Shocking isn't? giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952m43m855576d2e4ch3w

Clearly you don't know how to read. Xtina got 4m+ streams yesterday.

MLJ alone out streamed Toxic btw.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Love Legend X but she was never as big as her peers in the first place.

Wasn't she the Billboard Female Artist of the year 2000 and 2003 over Britney?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, A-V-XYZ said:

idk but if she was good for her :clap3: Glad to see she won some battles at least

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Clearly you don't know how to read. Xtina got 4m+ streams yesterday.

MLJ alone out streamed Toxic btw.

Can you read? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moves_like_Jagger "Moves like Jagger" is a song by American band Maroon 5 featuring American singer Christina Aguilera. That is not her song, stop stealing it. 

6 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Love Legend X but she was never as big as her peers in the first place.

She was big in her bionic era. :suburban:

6 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

idk but if she was good for her :clap3: Glad to see she won some battles at least

She did get a lot of awards for her voice, mostly. But too bad, her nasty attitude didn't get her that far. (And it shouldn't):clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.