Ex-1D Louis Tomlinson looking old as hell

Talento

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Apparently YOU need to meet more 32-year-olds

I've seen 32 year olds that looked like they could be my father. Everyone ages differently. 

• Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• prézli

• fememeist

• Mr. Mendes

buttt i don't know why yall freak out like that. you will be old too, and you'll look your age.

A lot of people will regret the way they so openly and awfully judge people's looks behind a phone or computer screen. You would never say those things in real life to their face.

Someone being in front of a camera is not consent to be judged on their genetics. I know its cool on the internet to hate on the way white people age but why don't you save that for racists and bigots instead of random people who didn't ask to be judged by whatever unrealistic beauty standards you have.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, leyaris11 said:

Sis, this is a pop culture forum and just for the fun, you really don't have to said that. :toofunny3::skull:

Online conversations like these may or may not spill into these celebrities' lives, and we've gotten too comfortable commenting on others without the repercussions. Like what makes you or me not vulnerable to these comments? 

7 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Online conversations like these may or may not spill into these celebrities' lives, and we've gotten too comfortable commenting on others without the repercussions. Like what makes you or me not vulnerable to these comments? 

He is old that mean he's old. People just telling what they see and feel. There is no science behind it. Get over it. GvBlvy.gif

1 hour ago, LegaMyth said:

I've seen 32 year olds that looked like they could be my father. Everyone ages differently. 

But to imply that your average 32-year-old has aged significantly is just out-of-touch and your typical stan Twitter ageism. 

He doesn't look old, he looks his age and considering what he's been through he looks more than fine. Some of you are ******* shallow.

1 hour ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

He looks 60 :sorry:

Now that's a stretch 

They don't look the same age

He looks like late 30s/early 40s, which is not "old as hell" given his actual age lol it's not only the gray hair, he have a tired semblant like he didn't get enough sleep that day and believe me, not sleeping a full 7/8 hours makes a huge difference as we age. In our early 20s we can pull an all nighter and still look fresh in the next morning, try doing that in your 30s tho... You will look like a dried apple, period.

Edited by TipToe

I mean, stress, smoking and drinking will do that to you.

I think some of y'all look at one too many Kylie Jenner instagram posts and forget what's actually going on with people in reality.

He just went prematurely gray, and obviously that affects his facial hair as well, but otherwise he doesn't look that much older than his age. He doesn't look that old in the face or anything. If I had no clue who he was I'd guess he was a 35 year old that went gray early, but y'all in here acting like he looks 55+. :deadbanana2:

He looks like an attractive 43-year-old here. I'd still swipe right. :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.